Reviews for Talk About It
helenaphant chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I find myself being drawn to your stories, I love the internal conflict going on inside Sakura's mind, and how she seems to be holding on just because Naruto is holding on, and that nightmare.. WOW.
Truly an amazing piece.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This, oh, THIS. It's one of my favorite rarely-written about topics in the Naruto fandom - how Tsunade and Jiraiya felt when they heard that Orochimaru had died. The ending bit pretty much nails how I feel about it - no matter what was done and what was gone, they were never going to reach that point where they just didn't care about Orochimaru in some unfathomable way. Loved this pieces!
Ower chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Will this continue or is this just a one shot?
hanihami chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow, this piece is so well written. It almost made me cry and it really touched my heart, great job. It makes me feel all heavy, and scares me that Sasuke won't ever come back (to Sakura and Naruto, well, mostly Sakura)...and as depressing as it's making me feel, it could happen. -bonks self- Again, great job on this. -favorites-
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
very well written character study of sakura. i liked how you modified what happened when naruto and sakura found out sasuke killed orochimaru, what would've happened if team 7 had the time to digest that instead of going after akatsuki and hebi.

very well done angst, as always. liked the imagry of the dream sequence and the library too.

most of all, liked how you tied in jiraiya and tsunade's reactions to orochimaru's death, something i've never seen done anywhere before
Candelabra chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh ... hot damn.

That was perfect.

You made me cry ... that was so ... GAH! :(:(

Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out a bit more ...
pom-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This was just such a well-written piece. I love the way you play with the comparisons between the sannin and Team 7 - you don't think about it, but how must Tsunade and Jiraiya have felt when *their* Sasuke died? And, oh my God, poor Sakura. That dream about Sasuke was chilling.
Runespoor chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
oh god it *hurts*. Sorry for the lack of coherency, because the fic is very, very good - but well, mostly I think it's good enough that you're killing me over here. *hurts* I tell you.
Ane S. Thesia chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
O.O /gulps/

Angst and nightmares, good stuff. I liked the metaphor there within her dream very much. (When you first mentioned your story had dismemberment, I did not assume it was gonna be in that way. :)I'm glad it wasn't just for the sake of gore, or whatever.)

What I liked most, though, was the comparison between Sakura's team and Tsunade's. I've seen it done before, yeah, but this was new. When I read chapter 350, I didn't even think about how Tsunade and Jiraiya may have reacted to joy expressed over their old team mate's death. (And of course Kishimoto didn't touch that idea at all /smacks forehead/) Nice thinking there. _

Shit, your flashfic person better like this. :( And if they didn't- oh, well, I say! *I* liked it, and that's all that matters, right? RIGHT? (hehehe)
Erisabesu chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh, my God, this was awesome. _

Strangely, this piece of yours made me mourn and grieve for Orochimaru all over again. (Ignoring, of course, the theory that he's just dormant inside Sasuke right now...) He really didn't have much of a send-off before Kishimoto took a drastic turn in the overall plotline, and I was furious for days at how casually he offed one of his most important villains and influences. The fact that Tsunade and Jiraiya had to hear about it second or third-hand instead of getting to be right there in Oro's face to have their team's climactic reunion/resolution made me furious. I hadn't thought of the parallels you lay out so expertly here, between the Sannin and Team 7. Guh. *wibble*

You've got me thinking-really thinking-after reading this, a feat which deserves commendation. I like how you dig so deep with your stories, without them getting bogged down in idea/philosophy world. This piece in particular is nice and tight, driving your point home without being repetitive.

Many have said this to you already, but I think you write Sakura SO WELL! I believe her, in this; I believe that she'd watch and feel and try not to react while she can't help but SEE "underneath the underneath." And contrasting her with Naruto is so perfect, b/c while he's not stupid, he's just got his own coping mechanism, one that shields him from everything but the most important thing-getting Sasuke back.

And like Tsunade and Jiraiya, I can see Sakura and Naruto going separate ways for a while, but coming back together later in life and doing what they can to keep their bond alive.

And really, Sasuke's the one missing out. But we knew that the moment he left. Hebi couldn't possibly compare. *sobsob*

OMG, I really loved this! *dances*
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is AMAZING. I love it. The language is awesome...yeah, I just love it. There's not much more to say.

Only one thing: Sakura (like Naruto, I suppose) wouldn't ever give up on Sasuke, would never stop working hard to bring him back. I know it's the premise of the entire story, but I don't think it'll happen (That doesn't make the story less good, although I suppose that means you write Sakura a little too angry and not quite enough sad). And I hope-I HOPE-that she and Naruto will be justified. I hope that Sasuke will come back. But that's my opinion, which is irrelevant to the review. Nice job.