Reviews for Identity V: End Phase
Divine Calibur chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
The whole fic was utterly amazing. I actually read it months ago when i didn't have an account, but it sure was hella good that I had to keep reading on! Totally deserves a review and made into a post Yugioh story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
This was a pretty good all encompassing next story for yugioh with yugi mutou and the gang. I enjoyed all of Rival and Identity alot! Thanks for the good two weeks read!
Fatally chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
At 2:21 in the morning, I'm seeing a whole rainbow of colors. The characterization of each person was spot-on, and their development each took then on a unique path. God really is in the details. I really do like the way the ending refused to dwindle off, staying strong and vibrant until the end-it feels like the story is continuing in the way that life does. You tied up the ends very nicely!
thank you for sharing your work!
EllieMurasaki chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
So I remembered about three days ago that Yu-Gi-Oh! exists. And the first place my mind went after that was these fics. Just wanted to let you know, still made of awesome. I'll come back for another reread and a more detailed review after I, uh, rewatch canon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I have just finished reading this series, thoroughly enjoyed it. I agree with previous reviews that it is much better than GX, 5D & now Zexel, (which I totally fail to get).
Shisoukengo chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Many years ago, back in 2007 actually, I left a brief review of this series. Now, I've finished re-reading this and your Revival series in 2013, and I feel it necessary to leave another review. I agree with the majority of your reviewers, both Revival and Identity DESERVE to be canon. They're certainly far better than GX, 5 D's, and Zexial. The characterizations are spot on in just about every way possible, and you did an excellent job of balancing the story between drama, humor, suspense, and action. Even the dueling scenes were particularly awesome, something that I've heard is VERY difficult to pull off in written form. But you manage to do so flawlessly while sticking to the canon rules of the game.

Your villain in both series, Evan Haines and Professor Julius, are intriguing characters with their own depth that adds so much more dimension to the story. The same goes for the canon characters, each having their own personal struggles to deal with, while at the same time lending their strength and support to others, even (albeit reluctantly) Kaiba. Mai's struggles with keeping others at a distance, Jonouchi's (Joey's) efforts to reach out and help her while at the same time looking after his sister, both Shizuka (Serenity) and Anzu's (Tea) struggles with supporting their loved ones while dealing with their own insecurities of being useful, both Yugi and Kaiba's struggles with their past selves. All wrapped up in two equally compelling story-lines.

MyAibou, kudos to your excellent work, I applaud your efforts.
Marik-is-King chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm gonna rephrase what i said earlier. This is freaking canon now, in my world
Marik-is-King chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
There a a few very great fanfics that I think could have been canon. Then there are those, those rare masterpieces, that SHOULD have been canon. Your revival and Identity stories are, in my opinion, of the latter variety. Why Takahashi couldn't have thought of something creative to do after Atem left, as you have done, is beyond me. Well done, you have given us all a story that should've been on tv. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I love this story, you did an amazing job and I applaud you! I cannot believe it is finished! I would love it to keep going and see where everyone ends up in the end! I loved the Sara/Kaiba story line it was just so perfect! Is there a chance to write another one or are you totally finished? Keep up the good work!
GothicDream chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I just recently stumbled across this, and I must say that it is one of the best YGO fics I've read! Romance, action, mystery and suspense, all wrapped up into one wonderful gem of a fic. I love how you incorporated all of the major characters and gave them each their own moments to shine, and I particularly enjoyed the Kaiba/Sara relationship. In sum: bravo for weaving such an intricate and enjoyable tale and for keeping everyone in character. I'm now off to read your other YGO fics!
PS: If you ever go back to writing Yugioh fics, you will make me a very happy person!
The Prince of Nothing Charming chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
That was perhaps... One of the best stories I have ever read... Definitely the best Yu Gi Oh FanFic.
Little.Broken.Wings chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
After reading each and every one of these in your Yugioh series I'm generally baffled by how attached I got to it! I adored the characterization of Sara Drake and how perfectly in character every was. These fic featured every single couple that I thought plausible in the series and you approached it with a fantastic realistic and likable way. Of course Tea/Yugi's relationship had to be my favourite I just adored every second with these two and the part with Mana being the guardian of Atem's would be wife had me squealing something ridiculous!
I actually read this quite awhile ago but didn't have an accounted at the time so this is just me writing from what I remember but I loved this fic so much I knew now I had an account I just HAD to review and express my love for this fantastic series of fanfiction.
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Amazing. Not just the journey these characters took on, but the fact that your writing prowess managed to make me devour FOURTEEN stories about a show that I hadn't been too involved with aside from occasionally watching it until it was in its last season, and even then I wasn't too interested in the fandom. (At most, in the past couple of years the only thing related to the show that I read were all puzzleshiping or minor crossover fics.) I stumbled upon these stories because I had gone to your profile in search of more Danny Phantom stories that really captured the characters' voices. Out of curiosity and sheer boredom (having already read most of your DP fics and wanting to read something different), I decided to read There Is No Word, followed by the two companion one-shots See You in May and I'm Always Thinking of You. Then I was hooked. I had to read more of these characters' adventures.
That was yesterday evening, and if I hadn't had to get up early this morning for work (with no internet access for twelve hours) this review would have been left hours ago, especially considering I had been on chapter 9 of the third Identity story before I left for work and finished the rest of the series in a little over three hours.
Anyway, all of that was just leading up to this: thank you. Thank you for sharing this tale, for sharing your words with others, and for giving me a chance to reconnect with my memories of watching the series finale and truly feeling for these characters (then and now). Thanks again.
Scaehime chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I have really enjoyed these fics. You write so well. One thing I like in particular was the multiple meanings for the chapter titles, like for this one: Kansei, you said, means complete, and I think you were refering both to how Yugi and Atem are complete, and how this fanfic series is complete.

This little review can't cover all I might want to say, but I can't really put into words just how talented you are as a writer. (How's that for irony? No words for you well you write?)

Anyway, thanks for writing this, and God bless!
Karissa chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
This is actually the second time I'm reading this series, and both times I literally could not stop reading. I think each time I read it, I finished in 4 days. I was really sad to finish, because it was so good that I never wanted it to end. I love the way you developed the characters and their relationships, and I also love the fact that you obviously took the time to research, well, everything. It was such a good series that I want to reread it right now, but I should probably do the homework I've been neglecting, because I'm sure I'll get sucked in again. Thanks so much for sharing!