Reviews for Love Hate
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AWESOME!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow this is really good! I especially love how in character they are.

Great work!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
DAMN. When I read the title, I just KNEW. I knew to expect something angsty/hot/dark/any other awesome adjectives I can't think of at the moment righ now.

So this is the very first Saix x Riku? Congratulations! That was an awesome read . . . I shiverred when Saix pulled Riku into the kiss and bit his lip, only to shove him away. Sheesh. That was H-O-T. Unbelievably BELIEAVABLE too. Like, they were actually in character! If only that had really happened in the game . . . ::sobs::

So this was your first venture into the KH fandom? ::mumbles:: Crap. That's way better than my first fic and my first KH fic combined. lol. There needs to be more Saix x Riku damnit! Maybe I should write one? HMM. IDK, mine prolly wouldn't even measure up to half of the awesomeness of this.

Anyways, awesome job. :]
KarenaWilliams chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Woo-hoo! Sorry I never got back to you with this for the beta, I've been very busy. xD Anywho This was wonderful. Saix/Riku. Hm, who ever would have thought? Obviously you, Kiwi-chan! :D I loved it, very much. Good job :) *thumbs up sign; goes off to read all the rest of your KH things (if you have more then just one other xD)*
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Like I said in your other story! Your writting is awesome. This was a pairing I never thought of but now I may try something once I get some of my other stories pinned. I look forward to the new challange. I liked this one and it was well written. You have a gift with the stories! _ I love this!
Phar chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wows. i lov this fic a lot. myes... You really need to post more of your stories, cause otherwise i cant read them or comment on them like you keep begging me to. Mermaid Vexy wants to be part of your world.
3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I have to say, absolutely wonderful. Next time you should "expand it" a little- or a little more i should say. Lovely.
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Mm, Saix/Riku Very tense and sexy and well done! I enjoyed this short little read very much, and there definitely needs to be more Saix/Riku in the world. (Though I'm not sure you're the first XD I was hinting at and aiming for it in one of my own fics, LNOL, and I'm not even sure I was the first...)
dawn in the fields chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
dammit, I wanted the first one! xD

but whatever. I'll post the one I have anyways. (:

yeah. congratulations desu!

mariku for the win, by the way. (: mariku for the win. (totally hasn't written more marikus than roxikus. or is it the other way around? -shifty eyes-)

good luck in your future writing! going into a new fandom can always be hard. (: especially with an unknown pairing desu...

but yeah. I ramble.

-namikun
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
well, you already know i love this. But still, ITS SO GOOD! congrats on having the first of this fandom!