Reviews for A Good Man and a Pirate
Moon Lantern chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is really nice and thought provoking!
I've actually favourited this story. ;)
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Well written. I picked up on the blacksmithing followed by adventure link between these movies after I'd seen Kingdom of Heaven. There is also the parallel of the class difference between the blacksmith and his love interest. Also the female protagonist's decision to turn her back on her position for the love of the blacksmith. I don't remember Legolas in the movie referring to the sea but it seems to me there is a tenuous link there as well. I enjoyed the story.
Smithy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Like, awesome, dude. This is so awsome cool. I love it.
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Excellent job! Gotta love the Will Turner/Balian character parallels. ;)
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I love this! It should be a crossover!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ooh, nice.
mae-E chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
a very interesting story.

i have to say after reading the sumary i did not know what to expect. and yet it was surprisingly well done.

i noticed that for the few films i've seen the actor in question in that no matter the time, place, or whatever that goes on around the charicter he plays they all seem to have the same kind of basic traits. the loyaltiy, the bravery, do the right thing just beacuse it is the right thing mantality. but hat is not a bad thing. to bad there aren't more peole who where like hat in real life yu know. the wold might just slightly better off.
Raiining chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
What an interesting idea - and well executed. I love the little look at Will's life, and how its been changed but he's trying to uphold the pillars of his being. I'd like to hear more about how all of Orlando Bloom's characters are similar. Its a great concept.