Reviews for Free Flight
I started wind singer!
Pinefur chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
eesh you're not a dork!
Pinefur chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
I don't know what should happen (from the PM). um... he could die... although you might not want to do that. I just think its more interesting when the main characters die, because they never do... that reminds me of this one random thing at camp... some people were acting out Sleeping Beauty, and then I started telling everyone that they left out the best part of the story where everyone died because the dragon came back alive. But I'm rambling now.
Nia chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey air i luv it i wish i could write like that u rock hard
Pinefur chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
yes! you updated!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
I'm a happy puppy. YAY FOR BOWMAN! I'm excited. Bowman if FINALLY there. Yippee! Are Siri and Opun going to fall in love? In general I would say it is a bad idea for an OC to fall in love with a non-OC, but with WoF I think it would be hard not to do that if you actually want an epic storyline. So well done so far. I like it. I think Bowman was a little too...I don't know...happy? I like his end conversation with Kess, but...maybe it was just that you called him "King Bowman". It kind of gave me a vision of a happy guy and (this is me being protective of his character...I'm a tad obsessed, you know) and I think he's more of a cautious, down-to-earth type guy. I don't know. It's good, though. I'm glad you decided to get back to writing!

Pinefur chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
Rezael is a traitor to his own kind! and the singers have to beware. I'm assuming that that's not good.
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
YAY! Bowman is coming! And Mumpo is here! Gah, I love them both. Pinto's okay, I guess. But I love Bowman! Oh, I can't wait! I agree that this is a very good, longer than usual chapter. It's getting so exciting and I can't WAIT for the next chapter! A sequel? I don't even know what happens in this story, yet. I may tell someone else to read it...if I can find anyone else who knows of and likes WoF (why WOULDN'T you like it?). Oh, I'm so excited to finally see Bowman! YIPPE! :)

Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Very nice descriptiveness and such. Nice imagery. Fool king? Is he Bowman? Where's Bowman? Sorry. I'm a tad obsessed. Don't get fed up with this story! I need to see Bowman! These poor kids seem to be in quite the predicament, eh? Here's to hoping they get out of it sometime...and Bowman is there! ;D

Pinefur chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
good chapter! I wonder what they will do with opun
Pinefur chapter 4 . 5/25/2007

-attacks Rezeal-

Come on, Opun! Just fly!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Aw, I think it's just fine. A little bit fast-paced, maybe, but just fine, otherwise. Who is this Rezael guy? I can't wait to see more connections with the books! Btw, when you say "its" and mean "It is", you need to put an apostrophe before the "s". (I hope you don't mind my "editing". If you do, just let me know and I won't do it anymore, I just feel compelled as an author to edit other people's work...I NEED IT!) :D Anyway, I'm in anticipation for the next chapter!

Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Wow, I really like your writing style. It's very fluid. Was this is present tense the whole time? I thought it was in past and then you's all right if that's true, so long as you stick to one tense per chapter or I may get confused. :P I love the imagery of the sun's lazy fingers pulling it up. I can't wait to see what the next chapter is...since it has a connection to the books. I sincerely hope you get over this "writer's block" (I know what that's like...) because I want to know what happens next. Good job!

Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Ooh, nice symbolism and characterization! Janglek is a very independent and strong girl...similar to Kestrel? And Opun is more apprehensive and thinks a Bowman, perhaps? And they have a very strong sibling bond. I'm just trying to relate it to WoF before you relate it yourself. :) I'll read the next chapter asap!

Pinefur chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
good story! I have not read Wind on Fire but I still think it is good!