Reviews for One Moonlit Night
Smallvillefan345 chapter 1 . 3/1
Very cute(:
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
o my gosh, that was alsome
LebaneseChick001 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
thats so cute! i love the ending!
osulover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Sweet :)
dare121 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
aw how cute! great, great, great story!
xenokattz chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was so sweet yet so very true to the Lois & Clark of Smallville. You showed the affection behind the snark. That last line just about made me squee aloud. Thank you so much for writing this!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow... I could never write Clois like this in a million years. Amazing.
Adja chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Well that was very well writen. Not mushy at all, or maybe I was just in the spirit.

I used to hate the idea of this Lois with this Clark, but I'm starting to get there.

Thanks for this nice story.
smallville fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw, that was so cute! The scene and the ending were beautiful.
Damara chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I so enjoyed this story...so beautiful and whismical. Simply and wonderfully romantic!
O f f beat chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was so freakin' cute! Loved your writing style, dialogue...everything! Very cute. Nice last line too. ;)
ilovemyjeep chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That's precious, I love it. You captured them both perfectly!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
A very sweet piece. Very picturesque. Lois' snarky comments at the beginning were great too :-)
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Okay, this was so romantic that it literally made me sigh. That's never happened to me before in real life...in fact, I didn't know it was an actual occurance. But this was written so beautifully. It's perfect, and you can't improve upon perfection. My advice, don't write another chapter. But if you were to continue it (no complaints here!) you should make it a sequel. Thank you for this wonderful story.
AnalynnJayden chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i promise if u keep writing i'll never stop reviewing! i can't wait for the next chapter! im ading u 2 my author list now and i will keep my promise, u keep writing and i'll keep reviewing?

deal or no deal? e-mail and tell me

ur #1 fan, judith