Reviews for Dreaming of Reality
SweetCheri chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
This was so sweet :) I loved reading it, despite the fact that i should be getting ready to go out right now, and you portrayed their characters really well I think. Your writing is almost unique in a way, and it was definitely an interesting story where I was waiting to figure out how it ended. Very good!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
That was great, nice job.
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I haven't read a lot of Beyblade stories at all, but out of the bunch I have read, there are only three that I could honestly say I'd want to read again. And this was one of them.

This was breath-taking. I love the characterization, the vague storyline, the drama, and the writing. Very, very beautiful. I really, really like this.

Great job! :)

-Dana.
shinseichieien chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Omg, Carlson? *spazzes* I havent seen that cartoon since I was a little girl, and still lived in Russia! Wow! I cant believe I forgot that! Anyway, this was an interesting story, I got confused, but thats mostly all my fault.. XD
Chibi Bishi chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
omg! this was amazing! i liked the pace! it wasnt just sudden in like some anime! ]
Saathi chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
God. This was amazing. Incredible. Mind-blowing. The subtle style was something you don't see a lot, so I really enjoyed that. And I loved how Kai slowly opened up to Rei, little by little. I'm sure a lot of people say this, but you're a hugely talented writer.

...Have my babies?
Brooklyn Peayl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
you're quite talented )

please update soon
Kyuusaisha Bleeding chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Totally loved it. Amazing! I'm putting this on my Favourites List. Kai and Rei's characters were just perfect. Wonderful work.
SkyblueSunshine chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Very nice ending. Some of the scene jumps confuse me though.
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
So good. I love the Kai in your story: how he suffers Rei's presence, how he's cold and cool, and everything else ) Thank YOU for writing such great fiction!
T.I.B.E.-sway chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
That was a terrific ending.
koibito.inochi chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
Very nice

I like the ending very much. It's something different as the FFs I normaly read. Therefore it's quite... erm.. outstanding. Yes, outstanding.

Much scope for imagination... I like it.
KDLizzy chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
nice job on the update ~!
x-marks the cut chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
that was good. kai is such a bum. but he loves rei. that's so cute.
What chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Oh this is very this the last chapter or not cause it doesn't say completed or anything.