Reviews for Inksecrets
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I thought this fanfic was friggin hilarious! Although I know that this is a very late review I would like to say I laughed my ass off! I just got into the Inkheart series and I wanted to read some fanfiction (i know I'm late it's like 2013) and over all the fanfics I read, you guys were the best of the best (no joke). I loved how you made Mo a dumbass. I think that your guys are d so freaking creative
sparkyquirky forgot password chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
please make a squel i am your biggist fan and i think this is the best fanfic eva! i cried the ladlast chapter
beaming chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
All I can say is you 2 are freakin geniuses...I wanna go on a crazy Inkheart road trip too!
ilovefi123 chapter 19 . 8/18/2010
Wow it's over how sad. but is was the funniest story I've ever read. I hope you do make a sequel. if you do I'll soooo read it! well anyway great story,ilovefi123
mrsbradysmith chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
The newest chapters are just as, if not more, hilarious than the previous ones. I laughed so hard I nearly cried, it was so funny. Please update soon!
ilovefi123 chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
This chapter was the Funniest chapter yet! I was laughing so hard. please,please,please update soon. This is a great story can't wait to read the next chapter, ilovefi123
ilovefi123 chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
wow this story is so funny! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Maybe they could get arrested and then brake out and even see Andy in jail. But that was just a thought. Anyhow update soon, ilovefi123
ViveWonderland chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
This is so freaking awsome! are they ever going to save emma and briget? update soon

Cheers
beautyfrompain chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
LOL! You're finally updating again ... too damn lazy to actually sign in. But I'm still under the same name ... anyway, hope you update soon!
ViveWonderland chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
OMFG! I just read ur story through and I am in tears of how funny it is. Oh God keepit up. you are the bomb with this one. keep making me laugh.
mrsbradysmith chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
This is such a hilarious story! I love it! I'm pretty sure I've freaked out my roomate and suitemates with all my (really loud) random laughing at Mo's amazing lines in this. Also, I would like to point out that the line "Yeah, and I’m Moear, but I don’t have ears,” Mo piped up. Meggie just looked at him for a long moment, blinking, deciding not to correct him" is the most genius thing I've read... ever. Please keep it going!
beautyfrompain chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
L.O.L!

Yay, you updated in the first time since forever! I loved this. I laughed and laughed and questioned my own sanity... The Pixy Stix thing was hilarious. And when that mad driver though a cinderblock at the van...
beautyfrompain chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
write!update!

made andy come back from jail and try to get dustfinger back!and she and allie and an get into a catfight over ambercrobie guy!

and meggie will deide that she's over dustfinger.

and emma and briget can call again, with capricorn on the phone!

and mo can go loopy again and pretend to be another animal!and the car can get stolen while everyone else is eating because mo forgot to lock the door!

and everyone can be stranded in the middle of nowhere, well, in italy and have to try to find the way to elinor's house, except meggie will want to rescue her friends.

and on the way the group can incounter some dangerous truckers with big muscles!

but don't change the humor. it's what keeps me up until 1:37 in the morning trying to finish it when i know that i won't get much sleep because i went to bed late trying to write a helpful review to keep it gong. this is the longest review i've ever written.

oh, and i loved inkdeath.
beautyfrompain chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
um, random much? but i was still laughing so much that i almost choked. it would be very creepy if meggie decided to go off having sex wit thiry-somthing year old men.
beautyfrompain chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
this was impossibly funny. i thought my sides were going to split. maybe meggie hit her head durng the fight with andy? what a weird roadtrip. i luv it!