Reviews for Enzai: Centerfold
Kuruki86 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
O.O [bleeding nose] Amazing!

I've just played the game few days ago and I loved it. There are very few ffics about it so I thank you very much for your work. I can't say anythink about grammar (my language is not english and perhaps my review is a little confuse) but the story line is perfect, it could easily be one more of the game's scenes, I found it very exciting.

So it has been a pleasure read you and I hope you bring us someday any new Enzai fic
Vergessene89 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Oh ho ho ho ho! Truly magnificant!
rayluber95 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm sorry to say that the grammar in this story is so bad, I got halfway through and couldn't even finish because all the mistakes made it so hard to read. I don't mean to be cruel, just advizing you to-in the future-consider proof-reading your stories several times to avoid scaring of perfectionists like myself. The half I read could of summed up to be a good story, IF it were readable. Next time you write, try stopping and reading over what you wrote every few paragraphs instead of once quickly at the end. This way, you'll catch every mistake and can decide early on if something makes sense or not. It sounds like tedious work, but I'm sure you're capable of doing it! You've got some good ideas, it's just that the process from mind to paper can have some road blocks. I know from experience. ]
Michi-chi chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
i love you for making this fic graphic

the enzai fic have been t rated so far no reall action

but anyway i feel bad he got dubbled dick but all in all it wass good

i'd like to see more fasnfics of enzai on day so i hope you upate soon and write more stories

XD

X3
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Loved the part about Guildias seeing Guys in that state and getting choked up. Nice touch, nice story.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I like this but you switch tenses too much and in the first paragraph there were so many mistakes I didn't feel like I'd ever get through, which made it alot harder to enjoy.
XxDarkSaviorxX chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
What I don't like and what you should consider fixing:

1. Grammer

2. You tend to shift from past to present tense (even in the SAME sentence)

3. You need to use pronouns or other titles for the characters. Reading their names over and over again is very distracting to the reader. (His Him He)

4. Remember, it is always better to SHOW things when writing a story- not just telling them. This will great;y enhance your : Instead of 'he felt scared' you would try: 'His heart pulsed in his throat, thighs trembling. That feeling of dread overcame him in waves. He couldn't breath. Couldn't speak. Fear.'
NO U chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
AHAHA, OH GOD

dude, they didn't have *EURO* in 1812.

get your historical facts right. ):
Enter Name Here chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
This was a awesomely hot story. Its really great how you already finshed it and you only had one reveiw. _ You must really love wrighting smut for you.
Enter Name Here chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Damn.
Enter Name Here chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Really captures the crude unfare world of Enzai. Awesome
Enter Name Here chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is really well wrighten great job.
RedDevil chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
PLEASSE CONTINUE! :) Finally a new Enzai fic! _ I hope you update the next chapter! Please do continue.