Reviews for Midnight in the House of Good and Evil
Greeniron chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Would you allow me to podfic it? My previous podfics can be found at: /users/greeniron/works.
LoquaciousLupin chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
How have I not read this before? It's great! I love how witty Tonks is and how funny Lupin is, you balanced his humour with his werewolf - seriousness just perfectly. I just wish I hadn't found it so late at night - it's now 5am :-/ still, I look forward to reading more of your fics, just maybe at a more sensible hour :-)
Yorik chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I absolutely loved this. Spot-on.
janefarrar chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm sorry that nothing more articulate than that came to mind, but I can't even begin to express how unbelievably happy this fic makes me. The writing is truly wonderful, the characters impeccably developed from what JKR has given us, and the plotline - well, quite frankly, I think this may be the best fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Never stop writing. You're wonderful.
Belfast Docks chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
SO glad to find this story here! I remember when you posted it on Checkmated and it's probably my absolute fav Remus x Tonks fanfic! You did such an amazing job with the characters, but I adore all the funny tidbits. Happy to find this gem again!
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
:D I really do enjoy these! Thanks! :D
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Okay, in canon I thought Remus and Tonks were a cute couple, but I had a hard time picturing in my head how they got together. This fic is totally going to be my answer to that question and has made me a Remus/Tonks shipper! Love how you have developed both Remus's and Tonks's personalities.
Tince chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm grinning like an absolute idiot right now - loved it.
Tince chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oooohhh, excellent! This has such a great subtlety to it, but is still laugh-out-loud hilarious in the meanwhile ;)
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This was just too cute. Sorry for the pathetic reviews but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless. I did enjoy this extremely long story and as I've spent most of the day reading your 'fics, I think it's safe to say you've got a heaping teaspoon of writing talent.

I love the clumsy, unsure, headstrong Tonks that you write. She's just perfectly how I imagine her. Thanks for all the great reads today!
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Loved your take on Tonks' perspective on Remus' 'condition' vs. her own 'genetic abnormality'.
AnnaBlack02 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
awww I liked it a lot.

anna
AnnaBlack02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
intriguing so far! ill give more feedback when I read part 2 :)
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Wow, I read this story ages ago and never reviewed! Sorry!

I still think it's amazing! The details, the plot, the action, great!

Sirius being a bit of an ass, but totally himself, Remus and Tonks-!

Beautiful story, really!