Reviews for Unicorn Dreams
Mione21 chapter 1 . 1/18
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Totally fluffylicious!
Montara chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It was lovely! Thank you!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You have a gift with words. Truly.

*goes into a spasm* Please! Do not turn me from a SeverusxHarry shipper to a SeverusxHermione one! *twitches*

*controls herself and coughs*

This was absolutely lovely. Controlled. Perfect. Snape is completely IC. Hermione isn't quite (probably her quietness I think?) but I'm very happy to close one eye and squint. Her discipline will work wonders :)

The unicorns were amazing. Snape and Hermione's magic calling to each other were marvellous. But the revelation about Snape's purity is.. *shakes her head wordlessly* words fail me.

If I get down on my knees, will you write a sequel for this?

OMG. Did I say that? No! I didn't! I want Severus and Harry petting the unicorns! *goes into spasm again* Can I request for a sequel where Harry follows and er... shows his purity too? *giggles*
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Taladarkiejj chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Liked it.
trekker2002 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good one. A beautiful scene well captured. Thank you.
smwill28 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I haven't really given unicorns much thought...until now. The beauty of the scene, which you wrote in stunning detail, took my breath away.
monkeemary chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow, well I have to comment on this one right away. This was gorgeous. I have a bit of a weakness for Snape/Hermione stories (as long as she's of age - like you said, anything else is squicky!)

This story just filled me with a wonderful, romantic, happy glow.

And it was beautifully written. I could really see the forest in the moonlight, and the silver light glinting off the stream, and the beautiful, serene animals.

Love the idea of the 'magical match.'

Happy sigh. Thanks again!

Mary
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
very well thought out and written. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to weave an intricate plot into a very simple one shot without leaving the audience confused. very sweet and very well written. nice job!
spikesbitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
such a beautiful moment. thank you, i really enjoyed reading this.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is beautiful. I don't think I ever truly grew out of fairy tales. The descriptions you gave for unicorns allowed me to see them head. Well written! Keep it up. -JB
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw! That was so sweet!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was beautiful and amazingly well thought out! Thank you!