Reviews for Cup of Chi
Mazarin Stone chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Rereading this, it just occured to me that this could be an alternate version of how Jack ends up taking over the world. While he didn't kill any of the other villains on the show, he does lock them into elaborate perpetual torture machines - which seems even more cruel, if you think about it. Anyway, nice work - very dark, but believable from a character so bitter.
lalala.nobody to talk about chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh ooh, try a Dyris/Kolfang! That could possibly be the most messed up couple in the series so much you may have to make it AU. But I just want to see it.
halfhuman123 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Oh, that was deep.

I have one!

Since I am soo VERY obsessed with Jack at the present...

Here's my idea. Title included.

My Loser Boyfriend: Jack's girlfriend (OC of your choosing), whom no one thought (or knew) existed gets to see her guy in action. And ends up-!

If you're up to the challenge.
Daxo chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
you think that you are crazy

let me show you what is being crazy

lets start with some crossover ideas

terminator-robots that want to conquer the world sounds familiar? (im surprise that no one try this one)

danny phantom-a little error in the time machine and bad things can happen or maybe they are not bad

naruto- do you know who is kurenai a pale woman with red eyes?

saint seiya-MONKEY CLOTH

well lets see about drabbles ideas

point of view of master fung about jack

what will happen if jack lose all his fears (remember what hanibal saud when they meet)

robots against jack

well i dont know thinking in 3 am is not good for my factory of ideas

see you
Indigo Tantarian chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Hm, scary thought... I agree, Jack could definitely become a pretty impressive force of evil, in the right circumstances... But I think he'd make a decent good guy too! I think he's really more neutral, myself. But anyway, well done!

Your Jack and Dashi theory intrigues me!
fireblade quickclaw chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
GAH! You stole my idea! BUT MINE WILL BE EVILER!

eh-em. The challenge I will set you is... I challenge you to do a crossover with any show you want. (evil musik)
tachzaruu chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
you are a brilliant writer! ok, um i chanllange you to write a oneshot with some interaction between hannibal bean and kimiko - maybe in a situation where kimiko is battling hannibal by herself or has been taken hostage by him. its something iv always wanted to see in the show...
Elena chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Wow! I read the I surrender fearing to be something sugary between Wuya and Chase and it stops my surprise is Jack who narrates like the master of the wrong became. Brilliant!

Here my idea goes for a Chack (Chase/Jack for if you don't know... I don't believe that you don't know :p) "The solitude is but easy to take if it is shared"

And two of sugar in my tea of insanity XD
GoGoAgoo chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Oh, ya know what might be cool? Some kind of role reversal fic where the Xiaolin are bad and the Heylin are good. I tried something like that and failed miserably! BUT, you are an amazingly awesome writer and therefore are more than capable of doing it. So write I say, WRITE! Er...hehe, sorry. ; *ahem*...Please?

Thanks for listening!