Reviews for This Is Why I'm Hot
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
LMAO! That was hilarious! Great job!

-love love love-

~KissingMercury
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Haha, that is so like Dax to join in. I also thought that Ronny's "bored pose" was so something that she would do, I could really see her doing that. So yeah, my favourites in this are definetely Dax and Ronny, oh and Moltor of course, along with the skimpy-dressed lava lizards.

Very funny. It's great.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG! *attempts to pick herself off the ground but fails* Oy... that was... oh wow! *dies laughing*
welleg chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very hilarious story!
peaches849 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that was HILARIOUS! im still laughing! someone should really outlaw certain people from rapping! i just hope he doesnt follow them to KO-35! please write another story like this!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
oh could u do that to andrew...pout...like the song though...
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG this is the funniest thing in the PR:OO universe. Good Job!
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Loved it.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
lmfao...that was hilarious. I didnt really like that you bashed Andrew, but it was too funny.
New Warrior of Fire chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Bad ass, that's freakin' hilarious!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
!

Oh my god, that was so funny. Those poor Rangers. Oh man, I feel for Mack and Will. hahahahaha. That sounds like something Dax would do. Pulling out that poster, that was just mean. hahahahahaha. Oh that was so funny, I was laughing from start to finish. Of all the dangers the Rangers have had to face, this is by far one of the worst. Oh man. That was awesome, you rock dude. You rock so hard. Question, how did Spencer get a hold of that? Even better question, how did Moltar get ahold of it?
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Ah, that was so freakin hilarious. My mom just ran in here a few minutes ago wondering if the starbucks is finally getting to my head. MY EYES!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow that is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I don't know if you have seen my PRWA Ranger Wrestling Stories, but I was in need of a enterance song for Moltor for when I bring the OO characters in, and after reading this story I have found the song. Great job.
Sonata's Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I like it a lot! It's so funny.

I wander how your gonna have Flurious sing ''Ice Box''.

'I got this ice box where my heart used to be..'' ooh yea