Reviews for The Wrong Fantasy
guardiana chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
ooooooooooooo
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
well it wan intresting but started out on a sad note i think hate it that he gave in to that woman dont trust her a bit but would like to see another chapter on it
shika'sgurl22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
yeah I like it and I think you should continue
tidusluverstwin chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I say continue!.
amarylisdead chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
BY ALL MEANS CONTINUE! THE POOR GUY.
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I read this a while back, and I wanted to tell you that I think you did a really good job. I really felt sorry for Kakashi!

If you ever write a sequel or something...I don't know. Just great job anyways!
SaKuRa chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i think you should continue this story...

Kakashi love Sakura, and i think (hope) that she's well aware how his teacher is hot (YES HE'S HOT WITH OR WITHOUT THAT DAMN MASK! SHANNARO) so i don't think she dislikes him after all, am i right?

I wish to read another chappie! It'd be SUGOI!

Sorry if there are some errors, but i'm italian and it's a bit difficult reading english stories!

I hope you'll answer me soon!

Bye!

P.S. if you want you can contact me whenever you want!

ja ne!
Solaris Bahamut chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
you really should make another chapter!

It was really good!
Kathryn Reel chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I Love your story.I think you should make another chapter with the real Sakura with Kakashi.I think that would get you alot mare the way,have you done a GaaraXSakura story? I'd love to read me with your !
kwizten chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Continue it, and fast! Ooh, this is amazing and I love it! You should have Sakura start a relationship with someone [Sasuke, Naruto, or anyone else?] or at least have her be flirting with one of them or something to make Kakashi jealous and feel even more miserable. Sque, please continue! If it ends here, that'll be disappointing. [
Balck Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
NO! continue this but make him give into his temptation. kakashi is so strong but so weak at the same time. just make it with the REAL Sakura.
mel chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was really good. I definately think that you should continue with this story. I would love to see how Kakashi and Sakura's relationship starts.
mr. ukki chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
poor kakashi... i wish the girl changed back to herself after she left him. he really got disappointed because she didn't. aw...

oh and i suggest you keep your paragraphs shorter maybe so it's easier to read.

hope this won't be a oneshot.
hellium chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Let me get this straight: instead of helping Kakashi get Sakura, Genma decides to 'help' him by not getting the woman his friend wants, but a substitution. What a great friend Genma is. -sarcasm there- If Genma was a real friend, he would have went and found out what Sakura felt for his buddy, and try to help Kakashi get his girl. And Kakashi doesn't seem to be the type of guy who would allow his so-called friend to push him into having sex with an imitation when he knows it won't be the real thing. If I was Sakura, I wouldn't want Kakashi if he could so easily replace her with someone else. This was just bad taste, and you are a better author than this, since I have been reading "Sakura Gets Macho." I think you need to rethink this, because I certainly don't want to see what happens next.
Rukia chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Yes, of course you should continue it! I's just gettin to the good part and you know what! Since you worked so hard here's somethin' just for you *gives you a buncha pink kitties* hehe be nice to them their fans of KakaSaku too. And be sure not to use them for bait for snapping turtles...O_o...yes...I am weird..anywho, jut PLEEAASE continue the story, it would definitely be freakin' awesome if you did! _