Reviews for Deadly Mercy
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 8/19
This one is perfect! I love how you ended it too! Thanks for posting!
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 8/19
Lol that's so Max. I also like how you kept Alec in character with his smart aleck lines
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/19
I hope everyone gets out of this mess alive
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/19
My gosh you're good at cliffies
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/19
She could just ignore Logan. I find him annoying and preachy
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/19
Lol that's a good cliffie. Thank goodness the next chap is already up
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/19
Poor Alec! P.S. I like this chapter - it's a great start for the fic
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 8 . 3/8
Loved this story! And this last chapter was perfect! It had everything I love in a Dark Angel fic: Alec and Max waking up together being cute and snuggly, seeing bits of Alec's past and just him dealing with trying to do the right thing even though he's in a survival situation, Max looking after Alec, their bickering :), Alec not taking her crap and being straightforward with her, Max coming to terms with her feelings and finally, the amazing moment at the end where she acknowledged that she wanted to be with him (more or less) and how that and the look she gave him gave Alec all he ever wanted :)
Alec deserves to be loved and cared for and to have a family, and I loved how this fic showed the start of that, whilst still keeping in character. Like at the beginning, you still saw some of Max's attitude towards him, like in the show (though I try to block out the last episode).
Loved the M/A and I loved this story! Thank you :)

I've just finished reading your Loose the Hounds series and I loved that too! I've also read most of your other DA fics and they haven't disappointed (one of my favourites is Defrost Settings)! So now I'm to read the other Deadly ones!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Love, love, love, love, love, love. I simply cannot heap enought praise on you for this!
Jen10Jen chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
I feel like such a gushing tween fangirl (I'm 30, I swear) but I'm totally in love with your writing right now. I'm torn between reading faster to find out what happens and reading slower to draw out the pleasure that your words bring me. I need to get out more, I know.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Oh, the banter! You write it so well!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Max smacked his head lightly. "Don't you think you've had enough fun for one day?"
"I don't know," Alec said. "Logan's standing in the doorway and the look on his face is pretty funny."

Ah, there's just one of so many moments in this fic that I love so much. Honestly, I could consider every single part of this story as canon. The dialogue - amazing, Alec's background story - incredibly convincing, Max's slow awakening of her feelings for Alec - perfect, and of course the plot itself was compelling. Kinda gutted I've reached the end of the fic, but glad there's a load more of your stories to catch up on. So looking forward to this. :D
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my goodness, where has this fic been all my life? The dialogue is so freakin awesome, it's just like watching an episode. *sigh* Lovin it. :)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I didn't review each chapter because the story was complete. I'll let you in on a little secret with me. The only time I review every chapter with a completed fic is if the author hasn't been able to create that fantasy world complete enough to keep my suspension of disbelief going.

You succeded masterfully. For the time it took me to read this I was lost inside the world of DA that you created. I really appreciated the fact that you kept the characterizations accurate. No sudden Alec is in danger I must love him and act totally out of character moment for Max. Just the slow inexplicable need to be there for him that even she doesn't fully understand. Mixed with Alec's uncomfortableness yet need it's a potent mixture.

I really appreciated you pinpointing a time from Manticore for the danger as well as acknowledging the fact that as bad as Max thought she had it, it would have been far worse for him.

Stephanie