Reviews for Deadly Mercy
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 1/12
Love, love, love, love, love, love. I simply cannot heap enought praise on you for this!
Jen10Jen chapter 5 . 1/12
I feel like such a gushing tween fangirl (I'm 30, I swear) but I'm totally in love with your writing right now. I'm torn between reading faster to find out what happens and reading slower to draw out the pleasure that your words bring me. I need to get out more, I know.
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/12
Oh, the banter! You write it so well!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Max smacked his head lightly. "Don't you think you've had enough fun for one day?"
"I don't know," Alec said. "Logan's standing in the doorway and the look on his face is pretty funny."

Ah, there's just one of so many moments in this fic that I love so much. Honestly, I could consider every single part of this story as canon. The dialogue - amazing, Alec's background story - incredibly convincing, Max's slow awakening of her feelings for Alec - perfect, and of course the plot itself was compelling. Kinda gutted I've reached the end of the fic, but glad there's a load more of your stories to catch up on. So looking forward to this. :D
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh my goodness, where has this fic been all my life? The dialogue is so freakin awesome, it's just like watching an episode. *sigh* Lovin it. :)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I didn't review each chapter because the story was complete. I'll let you in on a little secret with me. The only time I review every chapter with a completed fic is if the author hasn't been able to create that fantasy world complete enough to keep my suspension of disbelief going.

You succeded masterfully. For the time it took me to read this I was lost inside the world of DA that you created. I really appreciated the fact that you kept the characterizations accurate. No sudden Alec is in danger I must love him and act totally out of character moment for Max. Just the slow inexplicable need to be there for him that even she doesn't fully understand. Mixed with Alec's uncomfortableness yet need it's a potent mixture.

I really appreciated you pinpointing a time from Manticore for the danger as well as acknowledging the fact that as bad as Max thought she had it, it would have been far worse for him.

Stephanie
ZkKtTysoul chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Really liked the back story you came up with for Alec. Enjoyed the dialog, it fit them well, plus their attitudes fit well. You had some great lines in this one. Liked the straight to the point relationship also. I didn't realize you were happycabbage75. I haven't really gotten into the Supernatural stories although I love the show. I really don't have time to read all the other stories I read so if I start another shows stories my marriage and job maybe history.
Caruka chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Amazing history. Got me caught since the first paragraph! I cannot wait until I got the end of it! Congrats...
LaedieDuske chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I've only just discovered a) Dark Angel and b) this site. Not to mention Jensen Ackles. Yowza. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. I could kick her ass for hitting him when he's injured, but then again I'd really expect nothing less of her. No clue how to treat a wounded man, clearly. -laugh- I seem to be making my way through your library here, and having a great time with it. Thanks for sharing your talents.

LD
superscar chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"A/N: If you're looking for Logan, you've come to the wrong story. The poor guy's sweet, but he bores me to tears." - Well, I can't say I think he's sweet, but he does bore me to tears and angry yelling at the TV.

Okay, this is the best thing about Alec" Alec laughed good-naturedly despite his continuing headache and followed her outside."- after they've been bickering, he just has to follow after her. I love it.

"Taking stock, he noted that he was in Max's apartment and, judging from the feel of sheets, in Max's bed. Nice."- The 'nice' took me off guard, but totally made me laugh. Out loud at work, too, so thanks for that.

God, I'm so mad at Alec for not letting Max in on whatever so I can find out wtf.

The whole thing with Nicholas is so heartbreaking. Poor Alec. Poor Nick. God, I hate Manticore.

The ending was great. I was hoping he'd get the look in question from Max. Thanks for writing this.
MutantSquirrel chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Awesomely fantastic story. The banter was perfect and you re-created the characters believably and naturally.
yami yasi chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
nice and beautiful .. thanx
coolkitty154 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
“Yeah,” she said again and nodded. “Alec’s with me.”

Alec thought they were the three most beautiful words he’d ever heard.

AWW! Thats so CUTE! Great fic, loved it! :)
heartfallen chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I really enjoyed this. Excellent story