Reviews for Teardrop
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I swear, if you don't update this I'm going to FREAK OUT. I LOVE THIS! First off, I think Liev is the sexiest man alive, no matter what anyone says. I also think that he's the most incredible actor, and did a fantastic job on CSI. I watched CSI just for him, and I adored his character and Mike's relationship with Catherine. When he cried, I cried my eyes out, even though I don't cry! This fanfic was so sweet and adorable! I know this was written some time ago and you probably won't update this, but, please :)
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I know you didn't betray us! It was for a freind...and it better stay that way missy. Grillows forever!

You just had to put Grissom in it. lol

Good job gurlie!
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
i love how u still managed to stick a bit of grillows in there.,.lol..so much for us grillows shippers to divulge from that frown..it's okay we forgive you!
OhhhReaaally.x chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
O Ohh myy gawshh. LOL hmm to make up for the whole betraying Grillows... you have to write an uber cute Grillows fic for mee! Hahah noo im joking... but... if ya want! Hahahahha this was still cute and the whole shibang

Megaan x

Anne Herbold chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! whoa...yeah...that was...umm...I need to stop drinking Dt. Mountain Dew, seriously. lol! Thank you so much for the grad present chica! You're so awesome! Oh,my god that so good and sweet and wonderful! I honestly wish i could type as fast as you (I write longhand first-pen and paper, im oldfashioned, what can i say?)wow, i loved this! e! aww! i love...kepplows? kiwii? i know they have a name for cath/keppler...anyway, its like my second fav pairing next to grillows! and no, you didn't betray the grillowy goodness that is catherine and gil! I mean c'mon, i used to be gsr for crying out loud! Then it actually happened and well...the reality of sara/gil just kinda grossed me out...

okay, done rambling, in a nutshell...THIS WAS AWESOME! oh, did i mention i liked that little angsty/depressing bit with gil frowning over cath/keppler? it made me sad, but everybody knows how slow grissom is when it comes to relationships! lol. aww, this was the one of the best grad presents ive ever gotten! thankyou, thank you thankyou!

oh, and im so glad i've actually had someone start to warm up to keppler b/c my writing...sque...total ego booster! again...THANKYOU! _!