Reviews for Trials of the Hero
Anna McNarin chapter 14 . 8/28
Four thirty am and I had to read this all over from scratch so I wasn't lost. XD I'm guilty of doing the same with my own work, so who cares? lol Your work is always a good read. Here's to ten more years of brilliance! Although, hopefully, we'll have both finished by then. :) And I always have loved how you write Drake & Gosalyn, bravo.
Holy Marceroni. I'll be honest I'd written this fic off as dead years ago, but still came back to reread it sometimes cause I was intrigued. Thank you for coming back to it!
Cluckster chapter 14 . 7/23
14 was great! That reunion was the sweetest thing EVER! You write these characters so well & your story is amazing. Can't wait to read more!
Cluckster chapter 13 . 7/23
Just finished chapter 13. WOW! I loved the action! The exchanges! So awesomely written! Everyone is just so cool! And you do character development SO well! So excited to read ch 14!
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 5/12
Another awesome chapter. Really happy to see this story is still alive and going strong.
BeecroftA chapter 13 . 4/20
Wow, what a nice surprise to see this new chapter in my inbox yesterday! Nice to see everyone's back together and Moloculo's on their side now, but now it feels like a calm before the storm. Sure hope to see more soon!
damonika2009 chapter 13 . 4/19
This was SO worth the wait! To see Gosalyn and Moloculo's teamwork was awesome. And yay for Morgana and Darkwing coming in too!
BeecroftA chapter 12 . 3/28
I've been rereading your DW series the past few days. Sorry to see this may never get finished, but it sure was fun while it lasted.
Zombiejexx99 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I want to say that I absolutely love these stories! I have read every single one of your Darkwings! I loved the show as a kid and my kids love it today. The fact that when I read them I see little hints of it here any there make me feel like a kid again, but I also truly enjoy how you've made this into an adult story! So many serious moments and the love between morg and dark make me giddy! I love that the villains are seriously creepy! Quakerjack takes the cake on that one! And I can't get enough! I really hope you update soon, I know it's been about a year since the last update but I am waiting patiently for the next chapter in this fantastic series!
MyD chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Ps. I sincerely thought that Moloculo would shove Gosalyn out the door. You knocked me for a loop when he confronts the two. Abd in such a creepy way! I love it.
Pps. DrakeMorgana feels! Eeeeek!
MyD chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I just read this series in a matter of a few days. It is possibly the best story I have ever read. You are so talented. This story is amazing. There was much screaming when u realized that it wasn't completed, but that's ok because I know you wouldn't let your fans down! You've come so far, you'll give us a proper ending. And I cannot wait to see what you've for in store!
I'm sorry I didn't review more. I'm new to the site & this is my first review. And I've got nothing but pure love for every word in your series. I'm going to reread it all again & try to review each chapter. Just to pick up on clues I've missed & relish in your awesome writing.
Seriously. Please keep it up because this was amazing.
Fire From Above chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Whoa, a lot happened there. Excellent pacing keeping so many threads going. I am especially enjoying the tension and the touch of creepiness in the story.
damonika2009 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Oooh Drake you lucky you alive and Morgana was there. Stupidity was JUST ON HIS ASS! Lol! And as for Moloculo, I'm greatful he saved Gosalyn from Quackerjack and Megavolt. I almost thought he wouldn't do it. Thank goodness.
MizzMegz chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Holy crap on a Quackerjack, woman! I'm just loving all the villains running around that shouldn't be. My fingernails are down to nubs. Can't wait to see what dear ol' Duncan will have to say when he gets back. *shudder* Come to think of it, yes I can. Your Negaduck gives me the heeby jeebies.

Poor Drake, even when he catches a break, it's in a left handed sort of way.

I will forever be tuned in to this story, doesn't matter to me how long you need to write it. Huzzah!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Again, pretty cool work here.

Keep the good writing.