Reviews for Trials of the Hero
Zombiejexx99 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I want to say that I absolutely love these stories! I have read every single one of your Darkwings! I loved the show as a kid and my kids love it today. The fact that when I read them I see little hints of it here any there make me feel like a kid again, but I also truly enjoy how you've made this into an adult story! So many serious moments and the love between morg and dark make me giddy! I love that the villains are seriously creepy! Quakerjack takes the cake on that one! And I can't get enough! I really hope you update soon, I know it's been about a year since the last update but I am waiting patiently for the next chapter in this fantastic series!
MyD chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Ps. I sincerely thought that Moloculo would shove Gosalyn out the door. You knocked me for a loop when he confronts the two. Abd in such a creepy way! I love it.
Pps. DrakeMorgana feels! Eeeeek!
MyD chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I just read this series in a matter of a few days. It is possibly the best story I have ever read. You are so talented. This story is amazing. There was much screaming when u realized that it wasn't completed, but that's ok because I know you wouldn't let your fans down! You've come so far, you'll give us a proper ending. And I cannot wait to see what you've for in store!
I'm sorry I didn't review more. I'm new to the site & this is my first review. And I've got nothing but pure love for every word in your series. I'm going to reread it all again & try to review each chapter. Just to pick up on clues I've missed & relish in your awesome writing.
Seriously. Please keep it up because this was amazing.
Fire From Above chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Whoa, a lot happened there. Excellent pacing keeping so many threads going. I am especially enjoying the tension and the touch of creepiness in the story.
damonika2009 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Oooh Drake you lucky you alive and Morgana was there. Stupidity was JUST ON HIS ASS! Lol! And as for Moloculo, I'm greatful he saved Gosalyn from Quackerjack and Megavolt. I almost thought he wouldn't do it. Thank goodness.
MizzMegz chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Holy crap on a Quackerjack, woman! I'm just loving all the villains running around that shouldn't be. My fingernails are down to nubs. Can't wait to see what dear ol' Duncan will have to say when he gets back. *shudder* Come to think of it, yes I can. Your Negaduck gives me the heeby jeebies.

Poor Drake, even when he catches a break, it's in a left handed sort of way.

I will forever be tuned in to this story, doesn't matter to me how long you need to write it. Huzzah!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Again, pretty cool work here.

Keep the good writing.
Felidae1 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I could hug and kiss you. Horror, tragedy, insanity, betrayal, rage, hatred, death, love, despair, hope, madness, revenge, blood and flowers..this story has it all. Along with a great vocabulary and -be still, me beating heart!- impeccable grammar this is a true find among the other DW-stories I have read so far. Do take your time updating, dear; genious demands patience.
Fire From Above chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Whoa, you actually updated quickly. I am proud of you for that.

There were plenty of interesting parts here. The brushes he had with the Five were fleeting, but sufficiently tense and creepy. You still do a great job at showing all sorts of pain and exhaustion in Drake.

The scene with Gosalyn and Morgana was sweet and painful. However, nice to see Gosalyn's spirit in keeping the door wedged open.

Good job, and I am looking forward to seeing more from you.
nemzit chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Brilliant as always m'dear. Had to read it from the start to get my head around everything that was happening again, and what a treat it was to see it all coming together. This is definitely a darker Darkwing - with the fate of the Four revealed, puppets of a murderous 'Duncan' - and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.. whenever they occur ;)
animatedrose chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hooray! You updated!

I only recently started rereading this series and just when I was giving up on an update...walah! You updated! Yay!

Poor DW just doesn't get a break, huh? Poor Bushroot too...

I hope you can update again soon! This story rules!
damonika2009 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Oooh what a chapter! Loved it!
Fire From Above chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Whoa, it's been a while. Interesting reunion Morgana had, but I am wondering if there could have been more to it. Gosalyn's confrontation with Moloculo was neat in that you did a good job showing her game plan. She was really astute, and seemed to mostly know how to mine for information.

I wish you luck in writing the rest of the story. It has been a couple of years.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Whoa. This is pretty cool, specially Gos scenes.

Keep the good writing.
damonika2009 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Wow so emotional. I remember the drawing you had of Ambrosia. Gorgeous woman she was, I know Moloculo still misses her. I hope Morg can see Drake. If she doesn't get caught by the Fearsome 5 that is.