Reviews for Nest
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
made me laugh ! :
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
love it! especially the part about Numair accepting Daine's animals and Daine accepting Numair's books, so true!
ZuliaGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was very adorable and I am happy I read it. :)

~ julz. 3
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Also cute and fluffy! ...It's late and I'm just reviewing so I can quickly add it to my favs list, so don't expect too much coherence here... but thanks for a fic that made me smile! ]
ausland chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was really cute!
Trekkie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
AWW! I love this! Soooo cute
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awww...Numair and Daine are just the sweetest. I don't know why so many people think their age is weird. I mean, age is but a number, right? Again, so adorably cute, especially the reference to children *grins* and the cat at the end. :)
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So cute :)
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love the story and the idea! Numair is the rare brave sort to look upon it all as an adventure, and accepting Daine means accepting the People. The compromises, descriptions, and storytelling were all lovely.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
so adorable. I love it and am favoriting. BTW You might want to move this to The Immortals section
gooddaytoyou chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
so adorable : )
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I shall now giggle at some of the more amusing scenarios there. *Does so* All I really have to say! Like it!

xXthenextbookwormXx
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Reallt cute :)
Aniloverl chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ive just realized that I have read this a hundred times and never reviewed so... This is a wonderful fic and I love it. Especially the part with the frog and hedgehogs. I also liked the 'reliable feline babysitter' that was really funny.

20 thumbs up.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Love this! I love how they both make adjustments, and you add so much to the story!