Reviews for My Heart Goes Boom
wanderer chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Hilarous!
HistoryHound chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Hahaha, I loved that. Now that's what I call creative. Had me guessing the whole way, never would've guessed it's being a boom.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hehe, this is cute. I would send McCoy a teddy bear. ;) I love how you come up with these sarcastic comments they throw back and forth at each other. There always so funny. Hope I get to be that clever someday.
Lord of the Shadows chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
"Boomity-boom!"

...This isn't supposed to be a constructive review is it? XD Very, very nice.
bladecutter25 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Me:Well it seems that the bear's heart did go boomity-boom.

*Chekov appers sitting beside me, restrined in a chair* Help me.

Me:*Grabs a hypospray and re-sedates Chekov* Sorry bout that, his friends are going to rescue him soon. Good chapter I hope you will write another story, plese do not let your inspiration well run dry.
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
alright,

Durring the countdown I was trying so hard not to laugh...i dont know why...I can just picture this for some reason! And I can picture the look on Jim's face when he said the last line! This was great!

*-Outsider*-
TreeofKnowledge chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Nice conclusion! Heh, poor Bones. I think the end was crammed with just a tad too much information, but overall the story was great. And I'm glad I made your day.
matchboxcars chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
i love this, keep going, i think it's so funny and witty and cute all at the same time, and i love the way you characterize, it's flawless!
TreeofKnowledge chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Hah, well wherever you take it will be fine with me. I trust you. Oh, and it'll take a lot to get me to stop liking teddy bears. Loved the last line. Spock is awesome; just thought you'd like to know, lol. Great chapter! Keep em coming!
Lord of the Shadows chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Mr. Spock, what do you know about teddy bears. *grin*

Yay! I just...really want to laugh at the end. It reminds me of the part about the sehlat, AKA teddy bear, in the episode 'Journey to Babel.'

_ Great as always.
bladecutter25 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
What is that bear doing to Doctor McCoy? We'll find out soon, I guess. Update soon, I'm tired of wiating for so long.
Lord of the Shadows chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
That bear is scaring me. I think I might of nightmares about it. *grins* Creepy...bear... Wow, poor Bones! His sanity seems to always be taking hard hits, doesn't it. *can't help but laugh at him though*

Please update soon!
bladecutter25 chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
*Shadows apper around face* And the plot tickens, MAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep it up.
TreeofKnowledge chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
The plot thickens. (Dun dun DUN!) I'm very interested to see where this goes. Keep up the good work!
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
aw McCoys losing his mind! Poor doctor!