Reviews for The First Legacy
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 27 . 1/22
Muito boa, escreva mais, abra├žos
Italyy chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
Omgeeeeed.
Fluffy has an heart.
I wish Inutashio did have to die. :(
I loved this. Def favorite:)
Autumn Wonderland chapter 27 . 4/26/2012
So I came across this story a long time ago and never had the guts to review, because well, I suck at reviewing. But I was reading this again this week and I gotta say that I just love how you potray the characters. This was the only fanfic with Izayoi and Inutaisho that I actually liked and it was so well written.

Good job :)
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
hmm hi! well another awesome chapter, i liked it a lot. well i'll keep reading
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
i want them to be together ...
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
kyaa! i love ittt! inutaisho with his old friendss! another amazing chapter
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
i'm about to cry.. i want her to stay with inuttaisho... i hope that in the end... well it's better to continue reading xD. but i'm gonna rest a little. nice chapter!
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
hdeheheeehe almost reaching the 380 reviews xD, but well... amazing story and characters... i'm in total love with your fic.
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
oh now i remember, nice chapter! i love your inutaisho... but he's like youur father so it's kindaa creepy xD. but well i love both isayoi and inutaisho.

btw my name is ISA xD
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
hello! well nice chapter, i love how you write... hmm i don't remember what was this one about.. since i'm now in chapter 12, i wanted to leave reviews for the chapters that i don't leave any, but well i know that i loved the chapter... well i love all of your chapters!
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
ciaosu! another review from me! love your story, so well i'll keep reading it 'till the end!
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
another review from me... you know i think your story is amazing... i could only read fanfics of ryomaxsakuno, i don't know why but i can't read from any other couple... your story is the exception, i could read this fanfic because your characters doeesn't seem so OOC, the way you make inu no taisho is how i actually wanted him to be... so well this story is the exception, and not because i say: oh i will only read ryosaku. it's because this story is exactly as i wanted... well i'll keep reviewing or however you say it (i'm not thst good in english... i'm latin xD). see ya!
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
hehe nice chapetr... again o was hoping to see inu no taisho with isayoi... that didn't happen... but i am happy because of that... i like slow romance and the characters personalities. love your story
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh nice story, i has thw whole chaptter hoping to see inutaisho with isayoi... it didn't happen but i am happy that it was like that
luchiakaito.sakunoryoma chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
another review from me... i want you to reach the 400 reviews so later i'm going to post reviews in the chapters that i didn't review xD. well i'll keep reading!