Reviews for Infuriating Companions
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I love it! :D
twentysevenseconds chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I have to say, you write Jack Sparrow better than anyone else...
Pony Girl-Sakura chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
i love this story
Elusive Horizon chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Loved it.

I must say that:

"No one ever just stays dead anymore. You notice that?” "

Cracked me up. I mean they really don't do they?

Fell in absolute love with this part:

“Then give me the blasted thing.” His patience had come to an end and James’ voice was as raw as his emotions. “Let’s see where the compass points when I hold it, or perhaps where it points when Turner holds it. It will point to the exact place it’s pointing right now. I can assure you.” He was done warding off Jack’s blows. James moved in for the kill. “And do you know where the bloody thing points when she holds it? For some unfathomable reason it points to you. So why don’t you do something to deserve what has always been yours. Because know this, if you don’t there are two men who would gladly kill or die to be in your place.”

“I think you already did, mate.” Jack’s smirk did nothing to hide the menace in his eyes. “And there’s no need to do it again. I know what I’ve got. But don’t dare tell me I don’t deserve it. I know you loved her. I know Will loved her. And I’m bloody sorry if you still do. But don’t delude yourself into thinking that you love her better than me. We’re the same, Lizzie and I. And if I lose her, I lose myself. So,” the pirate took a deep breath and his detached expression returned, “faced with that prospect, I thought I might drink a little. Or a lot.”

And this..“Only sometimes?” James snapped back. “Because I wish you had been left there all the time.”

There's so much to adore here. Wonderful job!
Pirate Princess07 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I love this, I have a thing at the momnet for Daddy Jack, it's just so cute, I hope you update again soon
discodolly chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
I love this I hope you update soon.
DANCEwithME.dammit chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
YOU UPDATED! -cheer squad- That was a great chapter, only one problem: "James grinned wickedly and titled his bottle toward Jack." I would think he'd TILT his bottle, not TITLE it. Haha. Thanks for the read
RoxyM chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
wow-i knew i'd love this if you wrote it and i was right-your descriptions were brilliant, could just picture jacks face when he got the news-lol. great story.x.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
LMAO! That was hilarious! Great job.
hmk88 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh! That was perfect! :)
howlongmustiwait chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
**Claps Wildly**

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

Can't wait for you to update again.

SQUE!
Lady Naeva chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
I'm not really a big fan of the Jack/ Elizabeth pairing but I must say you really pulled it off. You kept them both in character really well, particullarily Jack. Bravo. The ending was funny and I'm hoping to see more stories about their son.
midnightobsidian chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Okay Tanith..so this is where you have been hiding...I love this new little twist to the PoTC world...and you again have captured the flavor of the world in which we are being shown once more and yet for the first time.

I don't suppose you could make room for a Pirate Florist would you..lol
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I very much enjoy the oneshots! Can't wait to read more. The characters are right now mark, which makes me very happy. (Someone's finally got it right!) Excellent writing :)
Lily Evanstar chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh, this is just adorable. And really in-character. Great job. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »