Reviews for The Theory
4everthesickestbabe16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LOL! that was so funny!

blugarian bon bon and hogwarts bookworm get frisky LMAO that was funny

great story!
llkkjjhhggffddssaa chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was good, I've got to admit. Malfoy got some nasty thoughts goin on in his head, lol. Keep Writing!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Okay, so this is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. I love how Draco was actually right-ish in the end, and comes out with some really random things like "Like the rapper?" I mean, how did he know? Yay bisexuality, anyway. Wish I was bisexual. *Sigh*.

Anywho, I'm rambling. Great fic! *Faves*.
XqueseraseraX chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOL! That was hilarious! So she is bisexual? :) Great one-shot.
Vampire Slytherin Princess chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
LOL, that was so funny, I am notreally a Hermione/Draco fan.. But that was really good. _ I love the ending.
emamula chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hahahahahahaha! HILARIOUS!
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
HAHA!Nice! I love it!
avearia chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hey, cute story. it made me laugh, though I'm not usually into Draco/Hermione fluff.

There was ONE thing that bothered me; I know you've probably heard this a handful of times, but all the references to the muggle world seemed out of place. An iPod? Chewbacca? last I checked, they were in the early or mid 1900's in the book. No iPods or Starwars movies back then...

But, it's forgivable. It was a cute addition to the story.

Anyway, sorry for nitpicking. great story! Hope I get to read another of yours later!

~avearia
Piper -loves you chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Haha, wow. I love it.
faeryespell chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
hahaha ingenious! wonderfully written! i applaud you... :D
Spike-Big-Bad chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Brilliant story. Strangely I've never thought of Hermione as being Bisexual. Mostly when I sit down to read HP fanfiction she's either on or the other and never both. So kudos for an original idea and also 'imputing' you're own quality.

I like how you have turned Draco into a bit of a perv by the end of the story, it was quite hilarious to read his thoughts.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
“By the way, I don’t have a gay cousin! I’m a bisexual!”

He stared at her in shock as she finally left. So she does like Pansy’s ass! THAT’S HOT!

Bisexual?

Oh. How come I never thought of that?

Bisexual…hmm…threesomes with girls!

“Hey Granger! We need to talk!”

Draco ran after her and Hermione laughed at his stupidity.

Boys will be boy

LOL funny story
RedCloud13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i love that it was so funny

u should so totally write more
InescapableGlory0414 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
hermione bi? that's something.
PaigeW chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i don't care if you're bisexual. you write good stories. that's all i care about.

love,