Reviews for The Theory
Punkindoodle chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I'm laughing my arse off right now! That was, was... well excellent! I loved Draco in this!
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007

great great~
confessedanddepressed chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
nice.

This is hilarious.

I never pictures Hermione bi...

I like how Draco reacts though...

Great story.
MadWeb90 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I laughed my way through this, it was hysterical. I loved it, I really did. and however funny it was I still found it incredibly sweet.

And I do love it when Draco is ignorant and oblivious but still thinks he knows everything and then some.

Keep up the great work and do more one-shots, they’re my favourite, Chewbacca and Ludacris - excellent lines, soo funny.

But the one that got me was still:

"Hey Granger! We need to talk!"

Out of context it is not the funniest one, but if you read the entire thing you have to agree with me. I laughed for five minutes and I’m still giggling. haha.

Well, until next time.

/ Madeleine W
LonelyBeat chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love it!
HermioneTwin chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Lol! Loved it! Especially the ending! But the whole thing was great really! Keep it up, I can't wait to read your future fics (there will be future fics, right? Right?) :)

Cheers!

HermioneTwin:)
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
OMG so funny n being sensitive is a reel good ide seriously bisexual
denise chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
hahahahahaha! girly sex! hahahahaha! not offended at all! go draco! this is totally different from the other dramione stories ive read... which is why i like it so much!
twins of the Sun chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
hey kool story..
Czar chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
that was the funny.

LOL.

"chewbacca"
LordoftheWarren chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
heehee, I was not offended in any way...see, I'm bisexual too! And this story made me very happy...BE PROUD, BISEXUALS (and gays) RULE! Anyway, very good story.
stonecold13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
aww i loved it! it was hilarious

-sab
TinaMustDie chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was seriously funny.

Which is odd to say because putting the words seriously and funny together is kind of like an .

Anyways,I think you did a good job.I approve.

Sometimes Sincerely,

TinaMustDie
fauves chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
i dont normally like oneshots but, I LUV THIS ONE! so much!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »