Reviews for The Theory
Ppeppzz chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is exactly what I've been trying to find for a dramione story, usually its one or the other never bisexual. So well done on that. Do you have any more ideas that are like this?

Hope to read more of your stories.
someonelse chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Amusing and hilarious. Kudos
jjust munchkin chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
hahahaha

this is so funny!

i love DRACO!
lauren chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
this story made me laugh! i loved it. i especially liked draco's wish for girly sex. awesome story, good job
Baybeetricia chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I like it you know.

Really do.

Great story
draco's one true love chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
ROTFLMAO omg I can so see this happening I love it *cant stop laughing and passes out *
JAZZIES-GIRL chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
LOL! That was Ah-mazing! I loved it so much! You write the best One shots, and I'm basing it solely on this but still, you are an amazing author/authoress!

basketballstarhottie
morganna12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
i liked it! and i thought draco was being hilarious. like with ludacris and like him thinking about threesomes. crazy stuff. he's still hot.
Twitchy the Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Actually, I thought it was a hilarious twist at the end when Hermione said she was bi. And saying Millicent looked like Chewbacca? Hilarious!
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
it is totally random, and completely hilarious. i love it! :)
Izzie-xxo chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG! I FUCKIN LOVE IT! ITS AMAZING! XD
GeeGollyWiz chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
You nkow, at first I was not going to review at all, but that was just to hard to pass up! Lol, I like the whole, deny, deny, deny and then BAM they kiss. Lol, and shes BI, omg! Even though that would never happen in real life, dear godwould that be funny.
BrinaaBean chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This was good. Thoroughly enjoyable and quite entertaining. I look forward to other works of yours. ]
adevilcalledmercy chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ha Ha Ha I love it! I could completely see something like this happening! Good Work! While I am at it, I read your story Dreary Days and completely loved it! Thanks for writing.

P.S. You are on my author alert list and Favorite author list.
Erytha chapter 1 . 5/16/2007