Reviews for The Theory
MsRisa chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was quite funny and original! It was very enjoyable to read!
lannypoo chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
haha i really liked this

it was just funny and refreshing :)

good job
jeanselina chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
ahaha now that was funny !
iceprincess chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
God i laughed) especially the part with drooling)
Vampiress19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
this stroy was awesome! i love the whole plot and everything!
Eiram89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
HAHAHA Very cool : )

Draco such a They always think girls are lesbians, instead of the fact that they might bisexual. Anyway love the one shot.

Eiram89
cup-in-a-mug chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ha! I love it.
Airlady chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Yes random but well worth reading.
ProperT chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hilarious. Draco's logic was terrible, he reminds me of one of my friends who swore the same about me. Whenever I was sad he'd always say "look on the bright side, when you come out of the closet we can have a threesome instead" I would crack up even though he was wrong. Anyhoo, great one shot.
Spike'TheBigBad chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
awesomeness-ness. especially the last part where she's like “By the way, I don’t have a gay cousin! I’m a bisexual!”

hot!

i hope you make a sequel, pwease...
LittleBellaSwan chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! And Draco was SO realistic- he had the typical guy reaction! OMG! PLEASE don't make this a one-shot!
Miyukaii chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Nice. Don't worry, I'm not one to be a sexist or judgmental towards sexuality. Even I though that i was a homosexual once, but found out that I am actually a bi. :) haha. There's nothing wrong with it. And its more fun.

More partners to choose from. Boys and girls alike. :))

miyuki.
Tara825c chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Normally I hate one-shots, but this one caught my eye. You should feel lucky..lol! Seriously though I loved this. It was cute and all around simple. It's really refreshing to read a story that isn't all angsty and such. I really loved Draco's personality through out this, reminds me of guys I go to school with. I really did love it. I shall see if you have more stories.
lacey chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
lmao

very funny

didn't expect Hermione to be bi haha
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9