Reviews for Pushed too Far
Naruluvr chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
R u gonna do anothr 1? :D Luv ya stry btway
Tenmaru chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
"Pushed too Far"

You should try continue write this story. Its looks as if it only begin.

P.S. Sorry for bad grammar, english is not mine native language.
Khellan Rafe chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Heh, I actually like this story. Although, you have this habit of exchanging S's for Z's.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aww...
Polish chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Does something very uncharacteristic... starts throwing kunai and buster swords at the author.

I know I shouldnt but darn it! cliffhangers suck!

Thanks for this! this was very good, lol Neji losing his composure was just awesome! ! -bows and claps- Thank you for sharing this fic!
Black-Panther lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
ok yes, well, um, yea thats right! I have no idea what to say. Your flow with the story was great and I sorta even liked the ending but its like WTF you let Naruto Die? O well, so whos this new person? . keep up the good work.
HoshiToTsuki chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
How amazingly beautiful. I'm glad you killed Naruto, because it totally added to the drama. The batlle was awesome, and everyone's personality and was kept. In other words, they were all in character. The ending was amazing, and I like how the fox told that he'd protected them for 18 years by holding the fox inside of him. Poor Naruto, excellent story!
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Some friends naruto has. Those bastards didn't help until it was too late. Hopefully Naruto's soul will live on in this new child. Nice one-shot.
Miyukaii chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was cool. But sweetheart maybe you wond want to change it to a T. The rating's too low and there's too much blood in your story. But its nice and good.