Reviews for Harry and the Druegs
I can't remember chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
My brain hurts now.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Okay, since writing is a process, I'm thinking you want some honest feedback/advice. Here it goes:

First of all, I'm not sure about the plot but it could be made way better than it is by expanding it. I don't believe in using more words than necessary to tell a story but this does need more. It comes across as abrupt and random. It leaves one thinking, "Okay...that was...sudden." Try slowing down the story. The first three sentences should just be in the summary. Everyone who reads the series knows Harry has good friends. so you don't need that as a sentence in the story unless it's reworked into one of Harry's thoughts. The rest of the sentences need to be elaborated on. Try making each pair of sentences into a paragraph or a chapter.

Second, you're spelling and grammar needs work. Try reading some books to improve it and get a beta to fix the mistakes before you post.

Third, if this fic is not meant to be taken seriously mark it as a parody or put an author's note saying so; it will prevent a few bad reviews.
Satoshi-H chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I actually laughed really hard, for some reason.

It was like watching a train wreck - horrible, but I couldn't look away.

Pfft.
A literate person chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Go back to fucking preschool.
Larxenne chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this really funny i like lot. i want try harrys fuzzy now.
mychemicalolmance chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
if there's one thing i understand from ths whole, so called fic, its tht ur TRYING to write in ENGLISH, u kno wat tht means right, English? anyways u shud go bak to like 1st grade n learn it all over again coz u are obviously on drugs, wait u kno wat, even people who ARE high on drugs DONT WRITE THS BAD!

~~taa
You Fking Suck chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was terrible learn before ya write that was nasty!
Jezzie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow. That is quite possibly the worst fanfic ever. You're a worse writer than a kindergartener. I hope you don't aspire to be a writer, because, obviously, unless you learn grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and verb tenses, you'd be lucky if someone glanced at your writing.
no name needed chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
OH MY FUCKING GOSH! That was the most HORRIBLE piece of crap ever. I mean, dispite it's lack of depth and story line...your spelling and grammar is the worst I have ever seen. You were talking about Harry and Drugs but I'm willing to bet you were the one on drugs...JK Rowling should find you and SUE you for all you're worth because this is a huge smug on all the greatness that is Harry Potter. Do, yourself and more importantly all of human, animal, wizard, and alien kind...and NEVER EVER in your life and not even in the next life either write another story again because a printed version of this isn't even worthy of my bird shitting on it. This is basically the lowest form of shit possible. NEVER WRITE AGAIN!
Wigsie chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Guys, no need to waste valuable typing time with insulting this writer. It's a troll, obviously.
I have no name chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Lol I loved this and you other people need to lighten up. Kill joys. this was just pure fun
Alexis-Lynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Ok normally i am not that mean to people, but this really sucked! i can understand trying to be funny while writing, but this went way too far past funny. You really need to go back to 2nd grade English. (even if english ins't your first language, thats not even an excuse here.)
Grenouille chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is terrible. I swear my IQ dropped about 100 points. You are a plague to the human race, and you might want to meet your caveman family because you sure write like one. Honestly you make me sick, people like you shouldn't own a computer. Also, how dare a fan girl like you torture the Harry Potter section. JK Rowling should curse you!

-Grenouille-
Axil chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
YHAY 4 FUZ :D Nyahaha

Great Fic. It made me laugh.
wesayXDtoomuch chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
You're either high or English is your third language...