Reviews for Always There
Meenathequeen chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
can you please kill that bitch?! if it was me i would've socked her in the face the first day i met her! she thinks Rulia is beneath her but SHE is beneath Rukia in my opinion. what makes Rukia who she is is because she is beautiful inside and out and a little spitfire to boot! LOL! until next chapter.
Meenathequeen chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
awwwww! that is soooo fucking cute! i love kittens. hell i love animals period especially rabbits! i love this chapter and i was hilarious!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Não tem sexo neste casamento não? ? Eles são amigos ou marido do e mulher? faz parte do casamento a relação mais íntima visto que nenhum deles é criança. Espero que tenha limões logo. Abraços
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
the story by far was really great...when will you update next?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Why did they get married in the first place? Haha
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
oh no ... i hate ichihime
eurielle chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Why is it not updated anymore?
becwaters chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Please continue! I really want to see what happens! Please! This is awesome
Sapphireravens chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Wah! Such an awesome story! Please do update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It would be awsome if Toshiro trained Rukianin order to make Byakuya jelous.
Megan chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
This fan fiction is awesome especially this chapter i hope you update really soon i can't stand the suspense :) please :P
lilarecife chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
very good, I'll continue to follow the story ;)
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
OH PLEASE UPDATE. T_T :DD
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
HAHAHAHAHHA. This Chapter was hilarious. HAHA. :)) At cute at the end.
Dowyscout chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
omg please update soon the last update was in 2008 and it must've been like 4 years alrdy? but still hoping that this fanfic will continue... it's really good! thanks! (: