Reviews for Not Quite Achluophobia
AssassinKC chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hahahahahah! That was hilarious! U could make it into a story!
Arai Haruka chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I've read it and I think it's pretty good!

~Ramen Ichiraku
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow that was fantastic.

Kudos :P

Especially liked the part where they summerized their relationship from KH2 haha
adfnjlgfd chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I.. I'm not even sure what to say about this, but it is something I could see Roxas do XD
foolishpride chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
mwahahaha...Roxas likes shiny things...That's actually quite apt.
xXKoiyamaXx chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
lol!

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. It does seem kind of farfetched, huh? In that case, maybe you… evolved from a moth.”

“I prefer your reincarnation story. Moths are creepy.”

“Yeah, but they burn well.”

thsi is the funniest kh crack fic i've read yet XD!
CherrySkull101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
hi

that was realli funny

thx 4 that

could of been longer

thx

Heva4ogh
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
oh my gosh. *spazzes out* I am grinning so much right now! I think I'm insane with happiness. I was about to go to bed, but I got an email notification and decided to check it. I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID! This made my horrible week of finals so so so much better. I probably look like a moron, but oh I'm so happy! I've never had anyone write anything specifically for ME before! *melts*

Anyway, anyway, the whole thing was amazing! I love everyone's little psychological problems! And haha, the Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas part is cracking me up a lot more than it should, I think. But it's amazing! And hilarious. Oh, and Sora's pants! He really COULD fit some elephants in there...or maybe an entire world. And yes, his SHOES! They're crazy huge. I bet that's where he stores his keyblade when he's not using it XD

Okay, the way you wrote Roxas's light obsession? A million times better than anything I could have come up with. I can totally picture him just standing in Home Depot staring at the lights...and I can see it especially well because my dad is one of those "we'll make it OURSELVES!" kind of people, so I'm always being dragged off to buy stuff at Home Depot...

"Pie isn't alcoholic, Roxas."

That line sent me into crazy amounts of giggling for some reason. It's just so HILARIOUS and I scared my cat away by laughing too loud, but I couldn't help it! It stuck out in my mind as being super super funny XD

Okay, okay, I know that I have to end this review SOMEWHERE, but I can't stop smiling like a moron in happiness. This made me SO incredibly happy, thank you thank you thank you! The whole fic was just WONDERFUL and wow, I'm getting repetitive But I also especially liked Axel diagnosing Roxas with photophilia at the end. Yay for making up psychological disorders! All the Org members are bound to have them XD They're like a crazy bin, the whole lot of them.

So, finishing up (finally!). You've made my night, week, month, etc. and forced me to go finish up chapter eight so that I don't leave everyone hanging forever. I'm SO SO SO happy now :D And you may not have been the 100th reviewer, but you leave the best reviews that make me smile like crazy, and that's what matters most :D THANK YOU!
Kitsune Bara chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was hilarious! XD! Love it!