Reviews for Double Minded
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Ehehehe I LOVE this!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I am so confused right now...So the Kim from the showers loves Ron but the Kim down stairs loves Shego? *smoke appears aboe my head anime style* Whaaaa?!
only-looking chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Just when I didn't think this could get any better, it got sillier, goofier, and even more funny. Freakin' brilliant.

You definitely had it nailed with the original ending. I'm pretty sure Ron is smart enough to not fall for the rocket party line. Pretty sure.
only-looking chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I cannot tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. It's hilarious. Everybody's in character, and Ron - is a teenage boy for once. I'm really looking forward to some Parent Trap/Patty Duke Show hijinks next chapter, too.

By the way, I think you missed a Jean Anne replacement in this chapter, about halfway in, when they're about to decide on church.
aIetto chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Well, this was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting something like love triangle when I read the description but I decided to give it a chance. The first chapter got me hooked.
To cut a long story short: Disturbingly weird, but very funny.
Taechunsa chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Well, I have to say, congratulations are in order. I, in general, don't like Kigo fics, but this story has just been added to the extremely short list of Kigo fics that I truly do like. Well done.
jaelsasmiocrae chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Still doing an awesome job balancing out the kims in the story
jaelsasmiocrae chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
I love your story so far it rocks in its originality and i promise to review each chapter now that I convinced the fanfiction Google app to add a review option.
jaelsasmiocrae chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Bubblezmith chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
Roflmao!
Jesse Lee chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
I'm glad I finished this, and thanks for putting that link up in the Haven. It was fun, lighthearted, well written, adn a great ride. I think my favorite part was still the fantasies that Ron kept breaking into, that and the scene where he's trapped on top of Shego. :D Thank you for writing it.
Souplog chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
I don't know if you read reviews to this story anymore, but God, I just love you too much not to say that this story is just f*ckin awesome!

Live a long and good life man, because in at least one way that I know of, you deserve it.
RabulaTasa chapter 17 . 12/25/2008
A very interesting and highly amusing story, but I have two issues with it. First off, the original relationship between Ron and Kim-that of being best friends-is largely absent throughout the story, especially regarding Ron and Shego's Kim. Secondly, the ramifications of the fact that Bortel's concoction was not only capable of making two people fall in love with each other based solely on proximity to each other, but making one fall out of love with someone whom she had established a romantic relationship based on years of friendship, were never addressed (that is, it would have made more sense for Shego's Kim to have been in love with both Shego /and/ Ron, rather than replacing one with the other).

That said, you've written a highly entertaining story here. Good work!

-John
Six-string Samurai chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
Good times. I enjoyed the fic immensely and the little extra epilogues were a nice bonus.
Moonfire01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
So I was actually thinking about not reviewing this, but I decided too. I recently got into Kigo thanks to RinaCat on DA and I saw your name pop up in forums on so I had to check out your stuff. Let me say, well done. This was the perfect blend of comedy and action. It kind of reminded me of D.E.B.S. , but not. Well I hope you continue with the awesomeness that is Kigo.

PS My favorite part was with the plot twist with Bonnie. You should include more juicy stuff life that.

~Moonfire, the fire that burns within the moon~