Reviews for Dreamscape
jj chapter 1 . 4/25
nicely done
HandandFoot chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
And this tale is a bit of ooh, then huh, then WTF and smooth and rough. It is a good idea, but kinda hasty, especially near the end. I'm still really happy it was written.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
kaear chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is a very sad and beautiful story. It just broke my heart sympathizing with Iruka. I so wanted to kick Kakashi's arse. Thank you for writing and sharing such a great piece. Also thank you for giving it a happy ending. I hope to read many more stories from you even if they tend to be angsty.
Starlyght-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I have one word for this fic.- wow. It is beautifully written and very original. (definately one of my top 5) You might consider a beta, though; there were quite a few word mistakes. other than that- perfect fic! _
daina layturner chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
that was incredible! a tear jerker/romance, it really was a great story, and though i had my doubts, i really enjoyed it!
sable2684 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This...was an awesome story! I loved it! Poor Iruka, with his hot and cold running Kakashi. Glad to see Kakashi pulled his head out of his arse, finally. Thanks!
T . R A V E N chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was amazing and beautiful and just superb! I loved it and it was defintely worth reading.
no name for now chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
You know what? I loved it. I thought the caracters were a little OOC (Kakashi was very mean and Iruka very "ukish") and there were a few mistakes but I thought that the plot was very original and I loved the angst.
Hen21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This story was so great! I loved it!
Kitsune's Dark Shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This is just beautiful work. DO you know how many times I cried while I read this? First through the beginning and then I stopped tearing up after Dream Kakashi got a physical body. Then I cried again when KAkashi called Iruka a whore. I cried so much! I'll repeat this agin. This is a beautiful BRILLIANT story. I am so going to add this to my community. Please, please write more KAkairu stories.
H chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was GREAT ! cute and fun and sometimes angsty and... well, I'm gonna re-read it tree times, and then maybe I'll get all the adjectives .

That's really an interesting concept (changes from the usual "oh I'm just so in love and there's nothing in my life appart from that, and I'm not even a ninja anyway" [that's not reffering to AU fics... I mean, in that case, not having missions or weird things in normal .])

(I love the parts when Dream-Kakashi apoligizes for Real-Kakashi XD "real me is a moron")
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
How dare Kakashi treat him like that just because he doesn't believe him about the dreams. Can't really see him calling someone, esp a fellow ninja, whore. Glad he got over it though.
Slate Grey chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wah. Stories like this where the suffering is mostly one-sided and the other person just picks the other one up at the end like a belonging they'd put down always leave me feeling alternately happy and gutted, particularly when they're this gorgeously written. I just don't want Kakashi to have everything so much his own way, but at the same time you set it up so that I can see why Iruka wouldn't do anything else... wah, I said, and I stand by it. Beautiful work.