Reviews for Transferred My Heart
tkim619 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
ooohhh that was tense...i hate those girls that bullied sakuno!
tkim619 chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
LMAO! THOSE THREE ARE SOOO JEALOUS! I HELLA CRACK UP!
tkim619 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
woohhhh ryoma is holding her had!
tkim619 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
woooahhh i knew it! that brave ryoma wow nice!this is going to be an interesting competition...
tkim619 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
woooahhh nice job pulling yur fiance Marui!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
wooahhh i really didnt except fuji and ryoma to kiss her... expect the unexcpeted...those three are jealous aka fuji, ryoma, and akaya...
tkim619 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
my jaw dropped too when sakuno serve the twister serve
tkim619 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
i m guess ryoma is feeling jealous...
tkim619 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
woooahhhh sakuno and marui! cute couple!
hellokyra chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
i Vote For Fuji! and i like the story! More power to you!
JC-zala chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
They're all such suitable boys for Sakuno. However, for this fic, I'm simply torn between Fuji and Marui. I can't help but support them all the way.

Yay! Sakuno won the awards! She deserves them because she's good! It's too bad she wasn't able to compete in tennis with Rikku.

Grrr... I can' believe those bullies. They're just so jealous of her. I hope they'll pay for what they did.

Thanks again for another wonderful chapter. Keep on writing! :)
JC-zala chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Now that was a lot of fun. Seriously, I love the idea of the Bachelorette and turning it into some sort of race and play for Sakuno. I totally didn't expect Hyotei to be here. When Atobe made his appearance, I couldn't help but laugh. Boy, he sure made the guys jealous by being so close to Sakuno.

I thought the ninjas were Niou and the other Rikkai Dai boys, but it turned out to be the other Seigaku Regulars. They're so cunning! I was so amazed by the efforts they put in to support Ryoma.

Sakuno deserves all the attention and respect. She's a nice sweet girl with a big heart. She's hardworking and always down to earth, so it's no wonder others are attracted to her.

Good job with this chapter. I really enjoyed it.
JC-zala chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Marui, you're a sly one! But it goes to show how much he loves Sakuno. I'm really impressed that Sakuno is a hair model. She has the right hair and the right charms to attract people.

And now I'm getting excited for the event. Four guys are going to fight for one girl! Kyah! I can't help but squeal in delight.
JC-zala chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Inui's tactic was superb! I knew he'd use Sakuno to his own advantage against the four admirers. He can be a military tactician. I was also amazed with Sakuno when she sneaked up on Fuji and Ryoma. That was such fun to read. Everything was planned out well. I love the flow of this chapter. Good job!

The audience were pretty fun. I like how they cheer and admire Sakuno-chan. Too bad that Fuji and Ryoma had to hear that rumor.
JC-zala chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
The fun time at the mall was super! I especially love the DDR part. Marui-kun was super cool! As expected of him! He's so agile and graceful. Kirihara was doing good too, though he was a bit self-conscious. Kudos to both Ryoma and Fuji for doing a good job too. And I enjoy the picture taking. All four boys aren't holding back when it comes to their dear Sakuno-chan.

Well, it seems that her parents' wish is really coming true. Sakuno is truly a remarkable girl. She's sweet, beautiful, and bright, and she has the right worth ethic to excel in anything she sets her mind on to. And now her efforts and talents are getting recognized by the school. It's going to be busy for Sakuno.