Reviews for Zatch Bell and the Fanfiction Adventure
masterash2002 chapter 6 . 2/29
it's just freaking awesome (*_*)
just when I read it I burst into laughters my friends was thinking I became mad lol anyway this story s awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 12/23/2015
UPDATE PLEASE
Lonelygreydog chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
My friends started watching this show called "Zatch Bell" and I never took the time to watch it. About five months after they started and pestered me to watch it, I decided to check it out. I head just published a new chapters for my Hetalia and Supernatural fanfictions so I decided to check out Zatch Bell on fanfiction. Now even knowing the fandom, I find my self having to favourite and follow this.

BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I've skimmed through some of this, and it was hilarious. Could you do sort of a Future Diary crossover with Zeon and his OC yandere stalker? I can imagine the look on Zeon's face just thinking about it. So funny!
Zenoluvah chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Make one about zenoxtia. I wanna see their reaction! XD
Kiress chapter 33 . 1/8/2015
oh please u[date i beg of you
jingle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ooohhh...jinglelovesit...
jingle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ooooohhhh...jinglelovesit!
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
Oh this sounds good, lol! I found this story a while back when Zatch bell was on cartoon network and just found it again. I can't wait to see what more havoc you're going to bring in!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
this is so funny right more like this
DemonFoxGirl1000 chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
...What about a Gender-Bender fic? A Fem!Kiyo x Reverse Harem btw?

I wanna see their reactions. Especially if a Male!Sherry is involved with this one and only fic.

'The Girl With The Red Book' by DayDreamer69 (of course, It's made up)
Paranda Roy chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Its really awesome I have never read something like this please write the next chapter of this story. I AM THE GREATEST FAN OF ZATCHBELL
KarelDLC chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
LMAOOOOOO this was hilarious!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Please add more for kiyo/sherry. Or a friendship piece with Wonrei/Brago
K.Anon chapter 33 . 6/12/2013
Man, I haven't seen this fic in almost two years haha, unfortunately it still basn't been updated. I'm officially calling this dead (in my opinion of course, haha.) It was pretty entertaining while it lasted though...