Reviews for Zatch Bell and the Fanfiction Adventure
sanket.dete06 chapter 33 . 2/14
I read ur zatch bell and the fanfic adventure. I liked it until chapter 30. In chapter 30, it was most of folgore's fault nd it was little kiyo's fault also. Kiyo's fault was that he could have stopped zatch at starting from reading fanfictions. But u can't blame kiyo for all of that. When folgore came in 6th chapter nd when others were reading he could have told them that what a slash or crack pairing(etc) meant(because he had read a lot of fics before nd also knew about fics like my immortal nd knew how the fics are bad) nd could have stopped them from reading or could have warned them when they were reading summary nd could have saved from suffering. Sunbeam also tortured kiyo by reading weird fics. Poor kiyo had to suffer through this even most of the fault was of folgore's nd folgore also let the group suffer nd folgore didn't even felt guilty. I only disliked chapters from 30 to 33. I liked the other chapters very much. That's all i want to say
LeoPK chapter 33 . 2/5
This was a fun read. If you update this please do a reading of a good fic next.
masterZen chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
it's just freaking awesome (*_*)
just when I read it I burst into laughters my friends was thinking I became mad lol anyway this story s awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 12/23/2015
UPDATE PLEASE
Lonelygreydog chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
My friends started watching this show called "Zatch Bell" and I never took the time to watch it. About five months after they started and pestered me to watch it, I decided to check it out. I head just published a new chapters for my Hetalia and Supernatural fanfictions so I decided to check out Zatch Bell on fanfiction. Now even knowing the fandom, I find my self having to favourite and follow this.

BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I've skimmed through some of this, and it was hilarious. Could you do sort of a Future Diary crossover with Zeon and his OC yandere stalker? I can imagine the look on Zeon's face just thinking about it. So funny!
Zenoluvah chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Make one about zenoxtia. I wanna see their reaction! XD
Kiress chapter 33 . 1/8/2015
oh please u[date i beg of you
jingle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ooohhh...jinglelovesit...
jingle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ooooohhhh...jinglelovesit!
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 33 . 4/16/2014
Oh this sounds good, lol! I found this story a while back when Zatch bell was on cartoon network and just found it again. I can't wait to see what more havoc you're going to bring in!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
this is so funny right more like this
foxfete chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
...What about a Gender-Bender fic? A Fem!Kiyo x Reverse Harem btw?

I wanna see their reactions. Especially if a Male!Sherry is involved with this one and only fic.

'The Girl With The Red Book' by DayDreamer69 (of course, It's made up)
Paranda Roy chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Its really awesome I have never read something like this please write the next chapter of this story. I AM THE GREATEST FAN OF ZATCHBELL
KarelDLC chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
LMAOOOOOO this was hilarious!