Reviews for Dark Reflections
tlc chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow! What a fantastic story! I loved Atlantis and despised the end of the series. Your story brought me back to happier times. You really brought the reader into Elizabeth and revealed her weakness- John. I know this was written years ago but thank you. I plan to reread and hope for a sequel:)
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Fabulous. Two of my favorite characters and I am a total sucker for the quantum mirror concept. (that and the image of John Shepperd in leather pants, a goatee, and all piraty just makes me swoon)

...I hated for the story to end...
Aeryn chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Absolutely fantastic story! I miss Atlantis.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I just love this! I've read this fic several times since you first posted it and I enjoy it so much! It really is a wonderful story! (Was kind of hoping that there would've been a bit more with John and Elizabeth at the end, but it's still terrific as it is.) :-)
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really liked the story, though you could have put some more Elisabeth and real John at the end. You made one big mistake, though: matter can travel through the wormhole only one way. the team couldn't have returned to Atlantis using the gate unless they dialed the gate from the alternate reality. And the entropic cascade failure thing only happens o the visitor in the alternate reality, so only the Elisabeth we know experienced those simptoms.

Other than that, it'a an amaizing piece! Congrats!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Amazing story! Loved it! Really well written and so interesting!
Galxychld chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really enjoyed this story, and the differences and similarities between the two Johns. Also loved the fact that there was a reality, somewhere, that John and Elizabeth couldn't deny themselves anymore. Granted, the Earth was destroyed and all, but still... :) Are you thinking at all of doing a sequel? Even a short one? 'Cause I would really, really, love to see the exchange when John figures out (and of course he will, he knows her better than anyone) what really happened between Elizabeth and the other John. Please? :)
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
M...okay, first of all, I love this. Witty and touching and sexy as hell-Pirate!Villan!John! Shyomygod sexy. *cough* anyway, some of my favorite lines:

“And…was that an earring, that glint of gold at his ear?”-My jaw just about hit the floor on this line, until I remembered that this was the Pirate!Villain!John story XP

“‘Maybe if you say “fuck” a few more times, you’ll feel better,’ Ronon said contemplatively.”—ROFL! That was exactly what I was thinking, too. As a side note, yay for layering quotations!

“‘…is that an earring?’”—Why yes. Yes it is *wicked grin*

“John could forgive him the beard. Maybe even the earring.”—Muahaha. John in leather pants.

“‘Look, if one of us should be staring, it’s me, cause I gotta tell you, the beard? So not us.’”-ROFL

Anyway, I absolutely loved it, thoug hit would have been nice to go just a touch further at the end.
anony chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I like this one! You bring an interesting perspective to the Sheppard/Weir relationship to go along with the parallel universe twist.