Reviews for Twice Shy
Christian Nine-Tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Two Halfs was a great story good job inmatation DM but your not him or her and if you don't hurry i will also do twice shy
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
sd
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
You definitely have the characters' personalities very close to that in the series. The plot is going amazingly well and it is very interesting to read. I am just sad that the other chapters are not up yet. I really enjoyed reading your first story "Two Halves" You really made my day when I searched for good NaruHina fanfictions! _ Keep at it! Hope to read more soon!
Kur0Kishi chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
i've always wanted to see hiashi as a bad person. simply so i can see who kicks his ass harder D
RamzaAion chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Hello. I have been reading this series for a while, but stopped. I finally come back after a long time. You MUST continue this series, it's too great not to!
Sincerely,
RamzaAion
NoveVolpi-kun chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is so good you must continue Twice Shy and Guilt Trip. The characters fit so perfectly. I really like the action, the fluff and the comedy its in 100%. Please send me an email if the new chapter arrives. I will send you the chapter 4 in email soon because some of the grammar is wrong so i fixed it.
Rena1ssance chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
wow~ i really enjoyed your story. i hope you continue this story! the story line is really interesting.
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
this is really good please countine
reinazul chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I absolutely LOVE two halves and until i was finished with ur "twice shy" i still couldn't beleive that u weren't the original author

i REALLY hope u update soon seeing as u havn't in almost 2 years :(

anyway ur style of writting is VERY close to damewren's although now that i look back at it, it does hav some differences to it

but there differences that make the story urs (with the copyright thing aside)

and there good because it brings back the comic with the story. it sounds like a completely new version of naruto without leaving the "naruto universe"

im srry if i don't make any sense (i usually can't understand myself either _') but i like ur version of the sequel and i along with ALOT of other ppl hope u will continue ur side of the sequel _
ellesra chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Oh, I love it! You'll update soon, won't you? Please do so. (AA) Cheers! :)
KoreanGal5 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I really like this story. Write soon.
dgray9000 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I believe that you are doing a wonderful job at imitating Damen's style of writing. Although I was wondering if you were going to have Hiashi defrost or if he was just going to be an arrogant ass the entire story. I also like how you're setting up the love triangle between Hinata, Naruto, and Kiba; is there going to be a confrontation or is it just going eventually come to an ugly head.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Hello, I do not know if you still do things on fan fiction, but I want to thank you for the chapters you have posted in this sequel. I am sorry that it is not longer or further along, but that's life. Thank you for what has been posted.
Dracorium12 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Umm... everyone does realize this is a different author then the original Dame Wren right? Because I don't want anyone to be discrediting the story's original author who made that amazing story. Now that that's out of the way, might I say that your, DW's Ghost, writing is on an "alright" level. I'm not saying that's it's bad or anything (actually its better than how I write) but you are in tough competition with the other writer who is also continuing twice shy. To be honest I enjoy the other one better because your writing seems to be missing the character development and maturity of Naruto and Hinata's relationship in two halves (I noticed that right away) and also the writing itself is, how should I put this, not as mature compared to Dame Wren's and J R Deloux's work. I'm so sorry if I offend you but maybe you should try writing your own fanfics or stories because I bet you could write some other great stories. However if you decide to continue I will be supportive of your decision and leave more "better" comments! I want to compare how each of your plots take off b/c the plots, I believe, are the most important elements of a story (but being able to deliver well is the second most important!). So I hope you take this review into consideration and choose what's best.
Kiko Gorgon chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is a great story and so was Two halves. please continue