Reviews for I'm Sorry
curvesforever chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I cried so hard watching that episode and then I cried reading this, you are good! Poor Sammy and Dean
Arilaen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Love it! )
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh, God, that hurt so good! I just don't know else to say it.

Thank You.

Cat
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Loved this. Especially this:

Great insight in Sam's feelings. Not that I know anything of how that boy feels;) But I imagine this could've been it.

*sigh* What's gonna happen to Dean now:(
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Nice work! I am definatley anxious for tomorrow, it just can't get here fast enough! But until then, your story was excellent and kept me from gong insane on how the season will end!
Cbloom chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Sob! Excellent! Not many stories from Sam's perspective -but this is definately one of the best! I'm still torn up about it thanks to a certain someones fantastic acting! I'm so looking forward to the finale - although I don't want this excellent season to end!

Thanks for this - just off to get some MORE tissues!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
"Sam forgets where he is, what is happening, and embraces the knowledge that he is being rocked off to sleep, and he will finally be able to forget his bad dreams for good."

Oh...*weeps* Oh, that hurts. Oh Sammy! My poor, poor boy. Depressing definitely but this fic is also gorgeous and beautifully written.

I need it to be Thursday (well, Friday for me) now. I need my Sammy back!
Tarpelion chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Depressing-definitely, but as you say it was Kripke's fault! This was an awesome insight as to what was going on in Sam's mind as Dean was holding him in his arms after being knifed in the back.

I so cannot wait until thursday night to see how the Kripke gets Sam thru this!

GREAT NEWS-Have you seen yet that they RENEWED SUPERNATURAL for its third season? Details on