Reviews for Extended Training of Hyuuga Hinata
Shinobi Gatana chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
A tear almost fell at the end of this chapter. I loved what Tsunade said to Hinata.
Bob chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
Why why why notshikamaru and temari I hateyou
Bob chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
I hate you. Virtual punch
NaruHinaAngel chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
I HATE THAT JACKASS HIASHI!
equastar chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
the story so far is good, but why did Ino and Tenten think she is blind, after all she choose Ino outfit when shopping, also about the other isn't she is able to see her own photo in naruto apartment
equastar chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
great
Fumes43 chapter 34 . 11/22/2012
love it
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 34 . 2/24/2012
i loved this story i could read it over and over again
narutonarutolove chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
its nee-chan, not nii-san, hinatas calling takara her big brother, if u want to call her big sister its nee-chan, little sister is imouto, little brother is otouto, just in case. anyway cool story i like it!
numanumar chapter 23 . 7/6/2010
in your story extended training you stated that it took Takara tweenty years to get to the point she is now with the dragon.

yet you stated that she learned from he guardian, after the kyuubi attack on konoha. the slight plot hole is that this takes place during the "time skip between Naruto and Shippuuden" Right?. the kyuubi attack was 12-13 years ago you might want to change 20 years to 10 years. but so far this is a good read. read 25 chapters straight
Umasuki chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
so she already knows it. She have the best chakra control at this point i think ( and neji is weaker than her at this). Hinata isn't as weak as you think. And a last thing : does this story or the next will be in shippuden ? PS : I like takara very much. thank you for writing.
Umasuki chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Hello ! I've been reading this story since a while but I didn't rewiew yet (mostly because I'm the most lazy guy on earth - after shikamaru - and a bit because I'm french). I wanted you to know that I really do love your story but this time you made a little mistake : Hinata don't need this training because she has already a perfect chakra control. In fact she learn to perfom her defensive jutsu on water and it needs a lot of chakra control and this story is after the bug mission (with naruto and shino)
greenhorn88 chapter 30 . 6/26/2010
They're going too fast (Hinata & Naruto). Besides the spelling is killing the joy of reading this, in my honest opinion, great story. However it bothered me that you made Takara a Sannin, which by canon, can't be, but it's your story so you're the one with the keyboard. I do know that it is a finished story, and judging from what you presented so far, a good one, but with them acting way OOC (Hinata) and jumping bases it makes me almost unwilling to continue with reading.

With the spelling corrected this would be one of the better stories on . Also, there are few misused verb forms which kept eluding you (lend instead of leaned).

I look forward to finish reading this, but I had to stop here and make a comment. All in all, good story. Keep at it.
CoKiEcHaN chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
I bet you I'm awesomer at Guitar Hero then Skip is! I DECLARE WAR!
Snowlily246 chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
Just making this a favorite!