Reviews for Indemnification
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
Awesome story! I enjoyed it from start to end. It ended differently from what I thought it would, but still pretty well.
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Very interesting so far. I'm enjoying the story. Keep it up.
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Like it so far.
esran chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I have to side with Valerie here, Dan is way more at fault. Trying to kill someone is bad, and obviously Valerie shouldn't have done it, but it is basically nothing in comparison to the massacring of thousands.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
How did you manage to type what Wulf was saying? And... How did I manage to understand about half of what he was saying?
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
After all these years... All the horrors and destruction, the murders and demolition... Dan still calls Vlad a fruit loop.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Aww, poor Dan can't even finish a sentence.
Technogirl4304 chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
(Thank you !) I'm much older now and reallllly late reading this story. You may or may not be into the phandom anymore but I DON'T CARE! I read your four-part stories and they were awesome!
Jeremiad: Having the story told in Valerie's pov was beyond great and believable.
Anathema: Having the story told in Dan's pov was creepy yet awesome.
Benediction: Accepting the fact that Dan is part Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius and dealing with why Dan the way he his.
Indemnification: The epic ending that tied everything together!
Some questions that have been bugging me and even some that I didn't think about were resolved. The characters matched the characters from the show and then you expanded upon them. It was so fitting.
The can't tell you how much I loved how you fleshed out Dan, keeping the fact that's he's still "technically" a bad guy, but at least exploring the issues on why he was the way he was.
The dialogue was spot on, the action scenes were detailed and not choppy, the witty banter, and keeping the spirit of the show alive, especially since the 10th anniversary is this year. :)
Sigh, I'm sad that I didn't read this story while you were writing it, but you've helped and inspire me to work on my mine writing.
In short, thank you for all of the hard work you put into this story and fleshing out the best DP villain so he's not a straight psychopath. Best wishes to whatever you're doing in your life now and for writing a memorable fanfic story AND completing it. Thank you again. :) 3
AwesomeNumber0 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
Awwww! I wanna cry! Its finally over! Firts off, i just want to say thats its been a pleasure reading this "mini series". From anathema all the way to indemnification, i loved every minute of it. I loved how you incorporated other parts of the series into the story and i always enjoyed reading Dan. He's such a bastard its funny. I dont know how many times i laughed because of some smart ass comment he made. I liked how you wrote Dan because you went deeper into him and his psychological problems. Anyways, great series. Loved all of the stories and how you wrote the characters. Can't wait to read more from you!
Minkparrot chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
i read your entire trilogy in 2 days. this is an incredible fic. i tend to shy away from danny phantom fics; but you not only did the show justice, you went above and beyond. you answered questions i had in the actual series in a way i could accept. no unrealistic or uncharacteristic reactions and interactions in this fic, especially when it came to Dan's turnaround. all in all you did a fantastic job, and i feel very lucky to have come across this fic. thanks for writing :-)
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Words cannot describe how wonderful this story is. . .
The Bloodless chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
finally finished the story i absolutely love it!
best i have ever read, i love the way you wrote Dan's character exactly like i imagine him, i love Dan, he's my favorite.
once again cannot express how much I love this!
Silverwinds1313 chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
I don't know what to say, honestly. I've just spent the last week or so reading your four-part trilogy, and really, I'm just speechless at how spectacularly they were written. To say that your trilogy is is anything less than perfect would be a lie. You filled every single plot hole that came to light, hit characterization dead on through out the whole story, and managed to add an original character that worked! A pity I couldn't have been reading this as it was being written. I would have loved being in that AIM chat, but, anyways..
I feel the need to shower you and your works in praise, but every word I come up with doesn't seem to fully grasp how truely fantastic it all is. So, let's both just pretend I said something really flattering and move on. My favorite part about what you've written and how you've written it, is simply the fact that you've kept everyone so completely in character even after developing them. I could imagine their voices every time they spoke, which, for me, is a little shocking because there's usually a point in every story where either the author simply writes it in such a way where I can't imagine it, or I just don't try to listen for it. I think that because you characterized their speech so well, I didn't HAVE to try. Your writing style is outstanding - most people don't make extensive use of both bold and italics. The difference in stressing certainly makes them sound more real.
The way you write out battle scenes is out of this world. I always find mine way too fast-paced and chaotic, but yours almost seem to have some sort of rhythm to them. The witty banter and timely attacks are so amazing and I find my self laughing at all of the puns that were made.
There was more I wanted to say while I was reading, but I can't recall what they were. Your writing is fantastic (and your taste in music isn't too bad either!) and I really hope you keep it up! I was actually drawing some art for the scene where Danny gets dismembered, buuuut since I'm not that great of an artist, I never posted it anywhere, but the sentiment is still there! There are going to be parts of your stories that are probably going to blur into cannon in my head and that's how you know the fic is reaaaallly good.
Anyhow, keep writing and stay strong!
Mimi MC chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant! Simply brilliant.
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You smoothly match canon and then surpass it.