Reviews for Love Needs Courage
Durahan chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
this was great. i want to compliment you on this great romance fic.
Tamer of Courage chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was a cool story!
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
great story! the idea of mimi making up a band is a cool idea.. but anyways keep up the great work! (and even though the procucers say otherwise, taiora 4-eva!) later, *IAC*
taiorafan4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
this fan fic is one of the best Taiora fics i ever read about. i like the part when Sora gets the necklace form Tai. i also like the part when Mimi sent Matt a video for her Valentine's Day gift.
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Absolutely glorious! Wonderful. Yay Matt and Mimi! Yay Sora and Tai! You are one of my favorite authors now. .
Digifan316 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
ALL: THIS IS HOW THE ENDING OF 02 SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

3:16: You are one of THE best! You write your Digimon stories as good as the eps. How do you do that?

TOM: I love this story.

CROW: WOW! WOW! WOWIE WOW WOW!

ALL: WE LIKE IT! WE LIKE IT!

3:16: Grade: A
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Wow, this was a really good story! I haven't read a Taiora in quite a while... awesome! I'd forgotten what I was missing. This is going on my favorites list, for sure! _
Shadow Guyver 007 A.K.A. he who was too lazy to sign in and review this chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I really liked this. I normally don't go for Taioras, Soratos or Mimatos, this fic was great. Even though we all know that Sora and Matt end up together, it's still nice to see that some people never let go of the couples they like.
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

We all knew this was the way it was supposed to be! Stupid Producers!
Zell Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Great Fic! I thought Mimi taking up music is ag reat idea. I wish I thought of that...
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
AWESOME STORY! KAWAII! TAIORA FOREVER!
Taiora shipper chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
We liked it a lot! Great couplings!-Takari shipper & Taiora shipper

!(LOL) (Sorry were hyper and we can't spell)(It says More!)

WE'AREb SCREWD UP! lol lol lol HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHAHAHA AHHA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA H AHA HA AH AHA HHAH AH AH AH AH AH AH A
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Sweet! Going on faves...I wonder why Matt didn't care that Sora was dumping him...
krimsonkiller chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Glad this worked out for you and whoever wanted it to work out like this.

I'm not myself today, it's a good story though.
Total Taiora chapter 1 . 7/14/2001