Reviews for Kiss Me Tenderly My Love
Love girl chapter 1 . 5/14
This is great I love it !
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
bueno no esta mal espero muchos fanfic de esta pareja
may96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
It's not a bad idea. And I like the concept.
But I think it's too narrated. Their moves are narrated. You're saying they did this then they did this and so on, but it would be nice if you could use some descriptive language, and whatnot.
Mirandaroks chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Yes, you're right. It is a little stupid. As all your stories, anyway. When you will make a good story, you will finish it... more... more... you know... more interestring. And I should say: the next chapter is "The True Family of the True Star", right?
Karichi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol aw that was cute! X3 i am so good at guesing surprises 3
Karufu chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Love it! _ Hope there is a continuation!
Tokio Hotel Cutie chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
LoL...(Havein)..LoL ...Nice Way To Put It...lol
76 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this is ok

but Leon could have married her
Layla Hamilton - Original chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Well, it's not a stupid fic at all. It might happen someday with them, thanks to fans like you, who imagine huge things for the anime's continuation. But it's too small and you should describe more the romantic scenes. And you also have some English mistakes too, which makes the reading more difficult. There's no big deal in these little stuff, but I'm sure that, if you fix them, your fanfic will improve a lot.

Congratulations.

Kissus,

Layla-san

PS: Why don't you try a Layla x Yuri pairing? ;)
Miss Layla chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Yeah! Another Leon-Sora! I love your story so much. It's really great. I wish you would detail the part where they...ahem! But anyway, make more Leon-Sora stories.

P.S. - I laugh the part when you said Leon was a pervert. It was hilarious.
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
There is nothing wrong with it where I'm sitting. It is very good!

sarah