Reviews for Auburn Legend
Himeko09 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
I love it! Bring the Hyotei Chapter! I can't wait!
heartluv chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
hahahaa a box full of fan letters *evil glint* :) Can't wait to read more!
alee26606 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I'm a BIG FAN of SAKUNO and RIKKAIDAI REGULARS! so this is the first thing I decided to read,!
Soii chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Adorable crack. It makes me smile and giggle.
IceBlack chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Oh can't wait for the next chapter and Sakuno's adventure. Update soon.
pretty.pink.heart chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
thats sooo awesome! Write some more chapters. hehe i wanna read. sakuno is my favorite character and i've always pictured her the way you did, especially with the boys around, haha. please write some more. you're great at it.
Simple Shimmers chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
This story is soooo KAWAII I LOVE IT POOR SAKUNO NIOU AKAYA ANNNDDDD MARUI WANNA PULL HER HAIR IM OVERLY HYER TODAY BURNING SEIGAKU SENPAI-TACHI ARE SUCH STALKERS REMEMBER MOMO ″HELLYEAH STALKING TIME″ I FIND STALKERS FUNNY I LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

BYE HOPE YOU UPDATE YOUR AWESOME STORY
terrorofthehighway chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Nice! The first few weren't that great- the fourth chapter more than made for the rest.
fudan22 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
hahaha this story really is amazing. wush I can't wait for the next chapter which is about Hyoutei. Really, really great. you can do it!
Wings of Fidelity chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Aw..

The OOCness of the Rikkai Dai regulars are so, SO CUTE! They were even more cute, with the ever cute Sakuno-chan! And now, I'm using the word cute over and over again! Need I say more? :)

Hope to see the update, as soon as possible!

Am dying of waiting here you know! Really, it's just an exaggeration from me, but what the heck? It's still true :D

Wings of Fidelity
sakura chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
i like your story.i cant wait for the next chapter..
hikao-chan chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
.such. .WRITER! *shrieks* i can't believe it..!i can't wait!
hikao-chan chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
it wasn't stormy!

i really like your writing style..

it's so like the POT characters!..

you're my fave author! :D :D :D
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I LOVE YOOUU! YOUR FANFIC IS so...! WOOWW! u're my fave author and ah! i can't wait for the other fanfics you're making.. YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE!

*in total shock* then a big round of applause!
Seriin-chan chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Woahh! Kawaii! OMGZ! This is so col... Niou-san,Akaya-san and Marui-san stalking Sakunonee chan! Woah! THIS ROCKS! I HOPE U WERE TAKESHI KONOMI Dr. Meowzie-san... Arigato for making such a wonderful story.! To all PoT Fans Fight-O!