Reviews for Down the Aisle
StayInspired chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
AMAZING :D! Is an understatement for what this story is! I wish there was more :D!
altavistarules chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
This story completely divides me. On one hand I love the Rory / Luke sentiment but then I hate that even though the lists show Luke to be a million times more worthy she still chooses Chris. That makes me really mad.

The other thing that prevents my full enjoyment is the choice of Logan. He's basically a Chris in the making. They are so similar in their smarmy annoying ways. Being so rightly anti-Chris yet pro Logan seem odd. It prevents me from enjoying this story as much as I could have. Maybe an anonymous fiancé would have been better. More could enjoy it if it wasn't spoilt by the reader's worst match for Rory being in it whomever that may be. Because I'm sure some would dislike every possible suitor for Rory.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
That was brilliant.
JavaForever chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Ah see, I love this one! And that's big, because I do not like Logan. Or Dean, Jess I kind of liked, but not for a boyfriend. I was always indifferent to Rory's love life. Anyway, as I mentioned before, I love this one! Rory/Luke father/daughter moments are just so cute and sweet! I love the sleep talking bit too! That had me cracking up for minutes on end...I could totally picture it! Great job!

So I'm loved huh? Just curious, which message board was that? I love to read nice things about me! (No I don't have an ego complex at all. Nope, I just think I'm the coolest person in the world) Okay, once again, just kidding there. But you probably picked up on that! Love this fic and have read it multiple times! And now for a random cheer: "YAY! HOORAY FOR THE FIC! YIPPEE!" Just felt like doing that...
LosingTrack chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Loved it!
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
AW! I loved it!
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
I loved this story! Luke is once again Rory's hero! It's really late so I'm too tired to elucidate (hehe I rhymed) but great job! This last chapter was my favorite, I think :)!
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
HNfan1992 chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
That was a really sweet story I was crying my eyes out! It's one Rory story I actually enjoyed, so thanks!
Curley-Q chapter 6 . 10/6/2007