Reviews for Admit The Truth
Loufiction chapter 1 . 4/22
Awww how I wish it could have happened like that!
But then again we wouldn't have know the great character that is Darth Vader ;)
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh man, I loved this! It was so sweet! If only this had happened in the movie, things would have turned out so much better!
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This story is wonderful. I've always thought the main rasson of Anakin fall was lack of comunication, at least that's how I interpret the novelization of ROFTS. Padmé and Anakin love each other so much, and so did Anakin and Obi-Wan. But love is never enough without trust. A relationship can't work without comunication. They all keep secret to each other, which at the end became their perdition.

A really good fic. Very realistic. I just hope thing would have developed that way instead of cannon.
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Name
Jedilover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice story. Please continue writing! It feels like the story isn't complete yet.

The story really interestes me, along with your great story structer and amazing punctuation and spelling skills.

I deeply appreciate the effort you went to, to compose your story and finish it for people like me to read!

P.S. Do you like my review? I am only 11 and just finished grade five as of end of school year 2012.

Bye. Thanks again.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great short story. It makes me really think that this is how it should have been.

But anyway, it be nice to read maybe a short sequel to this. It has so much potential.
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely loved this :D it was amazing, you really should continue it though and show how the story changes with this :)
Adanwen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love it! If only Anakin really had been this smart.;)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
'sigh' If only, if only... this made me want to cry because it seems so simple and perfect for everything to have worked out just like this.

Great Job!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I wish you would continue this.

I like this story, and can't help but wonder at how much the ending of RotS would change with this.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very sweet. I liked the whole thing from Obi-Wan's perspective. And Anakin's "no harm will come to them" was wonderful.

I also liked how Obi-Wan figured out how much Padme meant to her husband, how her death would destory him.

I liked the whole thing. It made me smile.

VFA
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh I love this! I always wondered what would happen if Anakin and Padme decided to tell Obi-Wan and ask for his help. I love that you made Obi-Wan so accepting, it was great! Write more please :)
ArranTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Nice! Is there to be more?
thequietestone chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I really like this story, but I think that you should carry it on and explain the consequences of Anakin telling Obi-Wan about Padme - not turning to the Dark Side, no Empire etc.