Reviews for Turnabout Execution
123lionclan chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
PHOENIX HAS TO BE INNOCENT! ... Cuz he has to be set up. Anyway, awesome story so far!
Amarr chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
I didn't think I'd run across a case like this; Phoenix is unable to help so Maya and Edgeworth team up. I was about to write one of these myself until I found yours. I must say, their personalities really shine through in this story. Phoenix may be a good lawyer, but he has trouble handling stress like this. For only playing the first game, your portrayal of him is surprisingly accurate. In the fourth game he deals with something equally stressful and nearly blacks out several times. I would say that crying is a little different for him, but you did suggest that the police gave him some drug or another.

Edgeworth and Maya's interaction is just how I thought it would be, as well. Edgeworth may be firm, but he has a harder time saying no to kids, I always thought. (Maya's a little old to be a kid, but she really acts like one)

I'm interested to learn more about this case, as well. I was really interested in the backstory for Hamlet (I kinda want to read it now). I doubt you'll go into that any more than you already have, but I wanted to at least say it once. But who was the person that really planned the murder, I wonder? Everyone was acting suspicious except the girl on stage. I can't start making guesses yet. And what was Phoenix hiding? Only time will tell, as they say. I eagerly await the next chapter!
rikuboo chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Hello? Hi. I hope you're planning on writing more/finishing this, because it's very enthralling and extremely interesting. Poor Phoenix, you wrote his distress very well. Me wants to know what is going on.

*Pleading* Please don't give up on this! It's too good!
Naruta13 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
omg poor nick, i wonder what happened with that dude in the past? i wanna know 8(.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
...!

the detail in this story...the attention to how the different characters think, see, react...the pace the plot is moving at...I love it all!

please! I beg of you! you must write more of this! it cannot just stop here!
Lady Psychic chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Wow! This story is awesome so far. Everyone seems to be in character, and the plot itself is very intriging. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Basser chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Wow... This is getting so intense! I absolutely MUST know who this new prosecutor is, and who committed the crime, of course... Amazingly in-depth with your characters and backstory. I love the writing and description (I think I've even gone back and read the murder scene about three times since I found the story. Haha.) Can't wait to see this play out further... It really does feel like a PW case, albeit a tad darker (and with quite a few more expressions and settings than the game's limited sprite supply seems to be able to convey. :P) I can just sit here and pretend I've got my little stylus in hand... "Present: Polonius' Profile... Ask: Mr. Stanislavski... Oh no! PSYCH LOCK!"

Hahaha I really need to replay those games soon. xD
Shinzo-X chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
This is amazing - please, PLEASE try to finish this story! Even though you've only played the first game, you really have the characters down _ . And this doesn't rip off any cases you don't know about, don't worry - in fact, this oughta be a case in one of the actual games!

Bravo! Best story I've read in a long while!
Pen and Paper71 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Your story is great! I can't wait for more. Please continue soon.
1325464 chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Well, after reading the first four chapters, I have to say I'm intrigued.

I'll have to keep reading, I suppose. ;p
WrightFan chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
I love your story! All of your characters were written so well. I especially liked Maya's character. She wasn't so immature, but she wasn't OOC either. Anyway, you have to write more really soon!
Skylark Starflower chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Since I'm still recovering from a major lack of sleep from the last week, I can't think of anything intellegent to say about this, now that I remembered to read it. _; Still good, though. Yeah, still good. Tee hee. _
Inu-Fighter-Zero chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Wow, a Phoenix Wright story that actually deals with a murder and doesn't rely on some ridiculous romance to keep it going. Good job, I'm really liking this story. Keep up the good work!
Lyrical Rawr chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Wonderful, you reflected their characters perfectly!

Haha, I love this story.
seastone130 chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
*nods* Very nice. Poor Phoenix... I wanna hug him.

Edgeworth, you're being a jerk... AGAIN. I'm going to slap him.

Please continue! I love your story!