Reviews for Genius of Konoha
corjca1 chapter 1 . 11/9
i would burn that hell hole shitehole to ground and may jah have mercy on them inferdels
itioministralis chapter 3 . 10/17
Another one of those 'character hides their strength for no particular reason' stories. It's supposed to be all mysterious, but it's actually cringy instead.
Joshbbeer chapter 8 . 9/13
Why why why just frickin why ?! Just let him show himself as strong stop messing about
Bad
DodgyReptile chapter 13 . 8/19
I swear to god I almost spotted out the water o was drinking when I read it will maybe set you straight. Also I share your love for pairings between naruto and side characters such as naruto as yuago. Naruto Namakize: The greatest prodigy is a fanfic that has that pairing
And Iā€™m done. Naruto is twelve and only made a suggestion. He had three people over him making decisions. They are the one who approved and agreed with a 12 year old. Telling naruto he should feel guilty is a bastard move from an evil man. Taking naruto away from his graduation was also really stupid. It ruined his cover and destroyed any progress he made with his class. Which made all the time he spent at the academy completely worthless and a waste of time. It was a waste of my time to read this. Most of your story is pointless or makes zero sense.
Jack chapter 18 . 8/1
Where is rest?
Amun565 chapter 4 . 6/30
Had to do a double take at this point to make sure it wasn't tagged as drama
Soooo naruino
"Impotent fools." Yes, I'm sure that everyone Tayuya was fighting have ED. The word you are looking for is "incompetent."
Joshua henare chapter 1 . 4/1
its sooo good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
lund
Grand sand demon chapter 12 . 12/1/2020
I wanted to give my props, this is an amazing story and more need to be made like it, people have forgot what makes a ninja, people like these flashy move description but the simple but complex type of style you are focusing on makes people like me that thinkntaticaly appreciate the way you have writen this story, again, this is an amazing story and I wish I could do more than just tell you this is good, please keep up the good work when you can because this is absolutely amazing.怊怋
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2020
Well the foolish stunt you just pulled at the end will cost you many readers.
I would have abandoned it too but i would like to see where kyubi naruto interaction go.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
The most bulshit battle of all time!
Just because you like some characters doesnt mean they have to survive hopeless battles.
Shikamaru had fought toe to toe with tayuya in cursed seal level 2 and here she is in cursed seal level 1 defeating asuma, shikamaru, choji and guess who itachi level genius naruto and thats not all, after knocking yugito naruto an anbu who has killed dozens if not 100 ninja already, dint even bother to kill her not even bothering to send a clone to tie her up, so much for being an anbu.
And this all happened after they dispathced team 8 and kurenai as mere genin.
And why doesnt naruto chase them cause he was just complaining of not being able to fight them alone cause in that way he could have easily beaten them, but no you just have to write the most dumbest shit chapter ever.
Retarded idiot.