Reviews for Genius of Konoha
PastelMuffins chapter 14 . 7/13
Really? You made Temari a Jinchūriki? Talk about a lot of plot twist...
PastelMuffins chapter 6 . 7/12
No don't do it! SHE'S A MAN!
SeirMaster chapter 18 . 5/27
Lol Carlson is the Champ bro you right
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/16
Pretty decent up until the last 3 or 4 chapters where it takes a turn down shit creek. 5/10
MistressofFiction chapter 16 . 3/10
I enjoyed this story till up to chapter 15. still read part of 16. This story was amazing. Very throughout at some parts, but I'm really pissy at the fact that you have him keep "Genji" especially going far to say "genji namikaze" that's just too much. YOu really disregarded Naruto and all his achievements. This story had potential. Don't like it, nor hate it. Maybe it was a good thing you discontinued this.
embrewing chapter 8 . 2/17
the only real "problem" or at least a discrepancy that i didn't get was why one of naruto's clones simply didn't finish off or at least guard yugito, i mean i get that he had to "keep the secret" but their were enough clones to do it and it seems like something that they would have taught him.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I like the way you put so much thought in this story...just politics makes me headache..
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
good
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
I like how realistic it is...
Mickey chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
WOW this story is soooooo good. Im totally shipping naru and yuugao.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
This is my first review on a fanfiction. All I can say is, this is beautiful.
SinfulPride chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
I really like the duty of ANBU interfering with Naruto's genin life. it makes an interesting dynamic. My only real criticism at this point is the unexplained divergence from canon. It isn't bad, I'm just curious as to why Iwa and Kumo are suddenly part of Oto/Suna invasion. The Rain mission was strictly ANBU so I could buy that happening in canon as well, but this seems to need a bit of explanation.
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Naruto should not have carried that kunai on his person. Neither should any of the ANBU carry any weapons, equipment, or clothes that could identify them as Konoha nin. Their equipment should have been manufactured outside of Fire country. No Konoha headbands.

Since they didn't do that and there were plenty of bodies to go around, Naruto using an identifiable weapon is meaningless other than for symbolism.

Black operations are called that for a reason. They never happened and you can't prove it.
IronClawedDemon chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Hello! I have to say I've really enjoyed the story so far however with your decision to disregard what the sandaime of this story wanted you've effectively broke my heart I wanted to see baruto become the hero he should be and thus lost much of my interest ( I'm not saying it's not a good story because it really is but I simply don't have the heart to finish a story where the main character is disregarded as he has been)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017