Reviews for Genius of Konoha
solomonknowlton chapter 18 . 10/30
I'm really enjoying the direction of your Fic. You definitely are giving the characters way more depth and intelligence, and I really appreciate that. Hope you keep up the great work!
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 9/11
Awesome story!
Dog Lover 120 chapter 8 . 8/29
The kyubi's seal doesn't let the Fox harm naruto. If so then the Fox probably would have done much worse in the anime.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/15
... I can only gape at this, the amount of thought put into the story and its discussions is astonishing. I truly applaud you it takes patients to do that.
MaiaFallen chapter 17 . 3/17
not sure if you know this. but Ender's Game is required reading for some military branches
waterdemon9 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Amazing story love it hope the next chapter comes out soon
ShadowedNara chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Another great chapter; things are certainly moving along in Naruto's grand plan to protect Konoha :) I'm honestly curious to read your version and see how the invasion plays out.

And you hit the nail on the head with regards to your mentioning of killing a faceless enemy as opposed to killing someone who's actually helped you :D I was actually thinking about that the entire time, and it did come as a bit of a shock to see the betrayal, even if I was expecting it right from the beginning of the scene :) that's some good writing ;)

Any ways, looking forward to checking out the next chapter :)

ShadowedNara chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Great chapter! I whole-heartedly agree with your portrayal of Orochimaru by the way; he's made out to be quite evil a diabolical in the anime and mange, etc, but he they don't do him as much justice as what would be deserving of a criminal of his standard.

With regards to your mid-battle-almost-orgy/rape scene, I found that it does tie heavily with what would be expected in times of war or battles such as the one you wrote, so it was a good (not in that way) addition ;)

Can't wait to see what's up next, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)

ShadowedNara chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Hehe, so far so good bud :) I'm really enjoying your rendition of the Narutoverse so far, and the small little things that you've changed here and there are making it really interesting :)

You're a pretty intellectual writer, and I'm pretty captivated so far, by the way you write and the vocabulary you use :) I never thought I'd learn so many new words after reading only three chapters of your story :D

Also, I love how you portray Naruto in this story, and the small witty remarks you write as well as your sense of humour always leave me chuckling :D

Keep up the good writing, can't wait to carry on and see what's in store for Naruto ;)

LordHatredX chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
really to bad you gave up on story i really enjoyed it

! ! ! !
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
What's a 'tiger suit'?
LittleWesties9 chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Awesome chapter like always! When is the next chapter coming out?
EkFlamation chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Update pls? 5 years is a long time
Mathrim chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
i was wondering if you ever thought of finishing this story. its uniqueness in comparison to a lot of others i have read has intrigued me, and i wish to see how you plan to make this end.
Shagoth chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
You are fucking AWESOME! but it sucks that you didn't continue this story.
2,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »