Reviews for Genius of Konoha
snowgem chapter 18 . 1/1
Gripping, and an enjoyable read, what a pity there aren't more chapters! Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Sakura is an useless, worthless fangirl. Anybody can take her role. I prefered if she is not involved with naruto at all. In the anime, she does not apologize or thanks naruto at all, like he is her slave. She should be thought a lesson, why does she has the right to hit him whenever she likes. For once, she should be thought a lesson.
Trekio112 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
it must've been a pain in the ass to think up that double trap and the political fall out afterwards..just reading it gives me a slight headache. I'm just not cut out for that kinda thinking
Animefan20-941 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
You name him Genji. A person who turns out to he a ninja who is nearly killed by his brother but comes back after a time skip to bring his brother back? Fate
Animefan20-941 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
You name him Genji. Conviently turns out to be a name of a ninja who was practically killed by his brother. Yet some how survives
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
please tell me this isnt a kakashi cock sucking riding fest? Because it seems like it is every time you mention him
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
Very interesting story! While there is enough action, it's much more plot-driven than what is usually published here. That's what makes the fic a great read. Well done.

My only complaint? It is obvious that this has been abandoned, but you could at least have posted somewhere a small summation of where the story was heading. Your ideas were unique enough to make me very curious about what would happen next.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
That's what she said :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Oh no, please do not make Tayuya a long-lost relative.
brian.gohan chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
I kinda feel like you've screwed up narutos chance to befriend gaara..

No doubt naruto is quite different than the original but he is still a jinchuriki.. Jinchuriki need to stay together..
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Wait
Tayuya and yugito? Wth is going on?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
The use of the sexy technique is very smart. Kudos to whoever the reviewer is.
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
Winder how is it unfortunate that he didnt pick up the kunai
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Haha shikamaru is the only one standing...
Plz make it shikanaru!