Reviews for Genius of Konoha
MistressofFiction chapter 16 . 3/10
I enjoyed this story till up to chapter 15. still read part of 16. This story was amazing. Very throughout at some parts, but I'm really pissy at the fact that you have him keep "Genji" especially going far to say "genji namikaze" that's just too much. YOu really disregarded Naruto and all his achievements. This story had potential. Don't like it, nor hate it. Maybe it was a good thing you discontinued this.
embrewing chapter 8 . 2/17
the only real "problem" or at least a discrepancy that i didn't get was why one of naruto's clones simply didn't finish off or at least guard yugito, i mean i get that he had to "keep the secret" but their were enough clones to do it and it seems like something that they would have taught him.
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I like the way you put so much thought in this story...just politics makes me headache..
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
I like how realistic it is...
Mickey chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
WOW this story is soooooo good. Im totally shipping naru and yuugao.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
This is my first review on a fanfiction. All I can say is, this is beautiful.
SinfulPride chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
I really like the duty of ANBU interfering with Naruto's genin life. it makes an interesting dynamic. My only real criticism at this point is the unexplained divergence from canon. It isn't bad, I'm just curious as to why Iwa and Kumo are suddenly part of Oto/Suna invasion. The Rain mission was strictly ANBU so I could buy that happening in canon as well, but this seems to need a bit of explanation.
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Naruto should not have carried that kunai on his person. Neither should any of the ANBU carry any weapons, equipment, or clothes that could identify them as Konoha nin. Their equipment should have been manufactured outside of Fire country. No Konoha headbands.

Since they didn't do that and there were plenty of bodies to go around, Naruto using an identifiable weapon is meaningless other than for symbolism.

Black operations are called that for a reason. They never happened and you can't prove it.
IronClawedDemon chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
Hello! I have to say I've really enjoyed the story so far however with your decision to disregard what the sandaime of this story wanted you've effectively broke my heart I wanted to see baruto become the hero he should be and thus lost much of my interest ( I'm not saying it's not a good story because it really is but I simply don't have the heart to finish a story where the main character is disregarded as he has been)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Good job
NoobdockSaint chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Favorite naruto fic so far, and believe me I've read many. I like a badass naruto, but many people who attempt this go too far and make him infallible. Or they do the cliche, and in my horribly irritating, anime hall mark. Which is lose to some invincible foe, inexplicably get stronger in a ridiculously short amount time, the shit kick said previous foe. You however, make him strong, and overpowered for his age, but not godlike in the grand scheme of things. If I had to compare, your representation of him resembles kvothe from the king-killer chronicles. (Amazing series, btw) But my favorite aspect of your story is realism presented, the realistic view of the shinobi world. I could go on honestly, but this review is getting long winded as is ha. So thank you for the extraordinary work, and I very much hope to see more. Also, if somehow you ended reading this review before starting, read this story and thank me later
snowgem chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
Gripping, and an enjoyable read, what a pity there aren't more chapters! Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Sakura is an useless, worthless fangirl. Anybody can take her role. I prefered if she is not involved with naruto at all. In the anime, she does not apologize or thanks naruto at all, like he is her slave. She should be thought a lesson, why does she has the right to hit him whenever she likes. For once, she should be thought a lesson.
JuzTrae chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
it must've been a pain in the ass to think up that double trap and the political fall out afterwards..just reading it gives me a slight headache. I'm just not cut out for that kinda thinking
2,916 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »