Reviews for Genius of Konoha
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 8/21
Naruto should not have carried that kunai on his person. Neither should any of the ANBU carry any weapons, equipment, or clothes that could identify them as Konoha nin. Their equipment should have been manufactured outside of Fire country. No Konoha headbands.

Since they didn't do that and there were plenty of bodies to go around, Naruto using an identifiable weapon is meaningless other than for symbolism.

Black operations are called that for a reason. They never happened and you can't prove it.
IronClawedDemon chapter 15 . 7/29
Hello! I have to say I've really enjoyed the story so far however with your decision to disregard what the sandaime of this story wanted you've effectively broke my heart I wanted to see baruto become the hero he should be and thus lost much of my interest ( I'm not saying it's not a good story because it really is but I simply don't have the heart to finish a story where the main character is disregarded as he has been)
Good job
NoobdockSaint chapter 7 . 3/11
Favorite naruto fic so far, and believe me I've read many. I like a badass naruto, but many people who attempt this go too far and make him infallible. Or they do the cliche, and in my horribly irritating, anime hall mark. Which is lose to some invincible foe, inexplicably get stronger in a ridiculously short amount time, the shit kick said previous foe. You however, make him strong, and overpowered for his age, but not godlike in the grand scheme of things. If I had to compare, your representation of him resembles kvothe from the king-killer chronicles. (Amazing series, btw) But my favorite aspect of your story is realism presented, the realistic view of the shinobi world. I could go on honestly, but this review is getting long winded as is ha. So thank you for the extraordinary work, and I very much hope to see more. Also, if somehow you ended reading this review before starting, read this story and thank me later
snowgem chapter 18 . 1/1
Gripping, and an enjoyable read, what a pity there aren't more chapters! Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Sakura is an useless, worthless fangirl. Anybody can take her role. I prefered if she is not involved with naruto at all. In the anime, she does not apologize or thanks naruto at all, like he is her slave. She should be thought a lesson, why does she has the right to hit him whenever she likes. For once, she should be thought a lesson.
Motea chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
it must've been a pain in the ass to think up that double trap and the political fall out afterwards..just reading it gives me a slight headache. I'm just not cut out for that kinda thinking
Animefan20-941 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
You name him Genji. A person who turns out to he a ninja who is nearly killed by his brother but comes back after a time skip to bring his brother back? Fate
Animefan20-941 chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
You name him Genji. Conviently turns out to be a name of a ninja who was practically killed by his brother. Yet some how survives
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
please tell me this isnt a kakashi cock sucking riding fest? Because it seems like it is every time you mention him
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
Very interesting story! While there is enough action, it's much more plot-driven than what is usually published here. That's what makes the fic a great read. Well done.

My only complaint? It is obvious that this has been abandoned, but you could at least have posted somewhere a small summation of where the story was heading. Your ideas were unique enough to make me very curious about what would happen next.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
That's what she said :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Oh no, please do not make Tayuya a long-lost relative.
brian.gohan chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
I kinda feel like you've screwed up narutos chance to befriend gaara..

No doubt naruto is quite different than the original but he is still a jinchuriki.. Jinchuriki need to stay together..
2,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »