Reviews for Genius of Konoha
Dog Lover 120 chapter 8 . 8/29
The kyubi's seal doesn't let the Fox harm naruto. If so then the Fox probably would have done much worse in the anime.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/15
... I can only gape at this, the amount of thought put into the story and its discussions is astonishing. I truly applaud you it takes patients to do that.
MaiaFallen chapter 17 . 3/17
not sure if you know this. but Ender's Game is required reading for some military branches
waterdemon9 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Amazing story love it hope the next chapter comes out soon
ShadowedNara chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Another great chapter; things are certainly moving along in Naruto's grand plan to protect Konoha :) I'm honestly curious to read your version and see how the invasion plays out.

And you hit the nail on the head with regards to your mentioning of killing a faceless enemy as opposed to killing someone who's actually helped you :D I was actually thinking about that the entire time, and it did come as a bit of a shock to see the betrayal, even if I was expecting it right from the beginning of the scene :) that's some good writing ;)

Any ways, looking forward to checking out the next chapter :)

ShadowedNara chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Great chapter! I whole-heartedly agree with your portrayal of Orochimaru by the way; he's made out to be quite evil a diabolical in the anime and mange, etc, but he they don't do him as much justice as what would be deserving of a criminal of his standard.

With regards to your mid-battle-almost-orgy/rape scene, I found that it does tie heavily with what would be expected in times of war or battles such as the one you wrote, so it was a good (not in that way) addition ;)

Can't wait to see what's up next, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)

ShadowedNara chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Hehe, so far so good bud :) I'm really enjoying your rendition of the Narutoverse so far, and the small little things that you've changed here and there are making it really interesting :)

You're a pretty intellectual writer, and I'm pretty captivated so far, by the way you write and the vocabulary you use :) I never thought I'd learn so many new words after reading only three chapters of your story :D

Also, I love how you portray Naruto in this story, and the small witty remarks you write as well as your sense of humour always leave me chuckling :D

Keep up the good writing, can't wait to carry on and see what's in store for Naruto ;)

LordHatredX chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
really to bad you gave up on story i really enjoyed it

! ! ! !
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
What's a 'tiger suit'?
LittleWesties9 chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Awesome chapter like always! When is the next chapter coming out?
EkFlamation chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Update pls? 5 years is a long time
Mathrim chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
i was wondering if you ever thought of finishing this story. its uniqueness in comparison to a lot of others i have read has intrigued me, and i wish to see how you plan to make this end.
Shagoth chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
You are fucking AWESOME! but it sucks that you didn't continue this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
I'm srry I liked ur story until chapter 8 u just...fucked up so bad tayuya is weak as fuck curse seals don't exploud charkra out in either lvl 1 or lvl 2 a veteran shinobi would not hesitate and IDC wat u say a jonin jinjuriki would have no trouble with even clan genin also make up ur mind! Is Naruto strong or not have u made him strong but in turn decided ull make the enemies stronger for no reason? Y is Naruto constantly being contradictory ading more chakra to clones doesn't do shit especially with how shadow clones work and for the love of god! Stop bashing characters! So wat we kno kakashis a pervert and lazy it doesn't effect his fucking performance in battle when he's serious neither does asuma who's just laid back as explained multiple times and lastly practice fight scenes ur not giving details ur just stating and then counter stating or skipping it just to explain something that happened it makes for a boring read otherwise
Queen-Disturbed-Haruka chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Your fangic is nothing short of great. :( I absolutely love it even if I want to KILL myself when I see naruto with another girl. _ *shudder* Anyway, it's just perfect. 3
2,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »