Reviews for Pretty When You Cry
Seto-fan1 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Why did you abandoned this story just when it was hitting its peak? Do you have any intention of finishing it some day?
tablekorner chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
Wow I'm so glad this is updated, because this is one of my favourite stories and one of the first fanfictions I read. Love this chapter and can't wait for more!
tablekorner chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
I liked the chapter, but I was hoping to find out what happened after chapter 11 but o well this is as good.
TroylovesGabi chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
please update soon
tablekorner chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
So is chapter 11 the end or is there going to be more. It's awsome hope there is more
Ja chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is a really awesome story. Very well written. I really hope you continue it and it deserves way more reviews then it has.
madman fred chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
It is a good effort. Are there going to be further entries, or is this the final chapter? I was looking forward to more as it ended.

I thought you did a very good job of developing the characters and having them interact, although it reminds me more of "Pulp Fiction" than "Ginger Snaps." You did an excellent job with Jason, no more than excellent, it was superior.

However, it may be just a matter of personal taste, but I have never read a GS-based story where I have been so disappointed with Ginger's character. She acted more like an adult sociopath than a confused teen with homicidal impulses. I realize that this is post-werewolf Ginger, which is why I say it might be a matter of taste. I waited for something to connect this character to GS Ginger, and something finally happened that did: her sister Brigitte. Then it ended. (?)

There's very little time in GS to get to know Ginger before she is bitten. A major thing that did come out in that time her was her protectiveness toward Brigitte. Even the werewolf Ginger, in monstrous way, was trying to repair the bond. The only way I could see Ginger, the person, becoming homicidally vengeful toward Brigitte is if she simply did not remember the final GS scene right. If that's the case, it's important to make that clear to the reader, and early.
native-kitten chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
AWESOME!

loved this chapter!

update asap! lol
Carina chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
I'm sorry that I don't have something really interesting to say or helpful. I'm going to be just another reviewer saying the same thing which is I really love your story. I'm sorry its so cliche I feel like you deserve more. But I do really love your story, you've captured the essence of a pack in a kinda sick twisted way lol no offense. You've manged to keep everybody in character very well, Ginger is dead on. so please keep on writing! I love it! Thanks for the update!
Detroit chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
I see you haven't updated in a while. Get on it! Love the story. I'm not generally a Ginger fan but you changed my mind.
SassyFlame chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Your story is very good, it original and well written. I hope you updated very soon. keep up the great work!
Phoebe Holly chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
I love the story. Its so nice to see one written for Ginger instead of Bridgette.
teejplease chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Please update. This is the only Ginger fic out there, I think, and I'm fiending for one.
Natalie Roselilly chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
I like it. Its nice to see a story with Ginger as the main character instead.