Reviews for Judging Distance
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
aw, cute!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
They're cute together. This is a nice story. I like it. Thanks!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
The end of this chapter is cute. Thanks!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Nice chapter. Thanks!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
It's an interesting story. I'm hooked. Thank you.
GeeLady chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Re: the paragraph below. This is one of the most apt decriptions of the variances between House and Wilson I've ever read. It is SO House/Wilson (even in non-slash Series/Fic Canon, it fits). Great!

"Wilson saw him sigh mentally at the question. He knew House’s stance on asking for help of any kind. Most of the past three months he’d spent judging how much distance was appropriate—a judgment he constantly reevaluated as situations changed. The equation was always the same: how much distance House wanted minus how much distance House needed over how much distance Wilson wanted minus how much distance he needed. The variables changed constantly and he had to know when to push House, himself, or both of them, but he hadn’t spent so many years being House’s friend without learning a few things about distance. All he had to do now was adjust for the new level of intimacy…which wasn’t nearly as easy as it sounded."
FluffySmarts chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
aw that was sweet
accioamber chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
very good ending. im jealous. i wish i could be as good as this.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
:D
Shadow 3013 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I think that this was actually a really nice 'ending' to the story; I loved the feel of it. Very nice job.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Great finish.
anon chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
loved it! the ending was perfect
Namaste chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
It's a nice ending, in the sense that this gives only a brief window into their world. Things will continue after we look away from the window - and it's a pleasant image to tune out on at the same time.

But I can see where Frost's more-than-one-way-to-read the poem comes into play as well. Rather than gentle acceptance, I think you could just as easily take it as Wilson giving in, and giving up. (Not that I buy into that, but it's an alternate take.)
med-anomaly chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
This was very nice. I really enjoyed the use of the fishing trip. The images of the sea it evoked fit well with the poem, which is one of my favorites. I think duality certainly echoes in this through the literal and figurative, and interpretation of House and Wilson's motivations. Loved the ending-"In such dense closeness, so what nothing," as well.
HouseAddict16 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Great ending to a great fiction. You definitely could continue but this is a great ending point as well. Awesome sensory imagry, I could almost feel what Wilson felt. Good job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »