Reviews for One Path
AngelQueen chapter 240 . 2/9
Wow. It's taken me several days to get through this epic, but I am utterly amazed by it and have enjoyed every minute spent reading it. You have done such an incredible job, staying true to the spirit of Star Wars while also giving the story its own unique spin due to the different events that occurred - starting with Padmé and Obi-Wan's friendship/relationship, and spiraling out from there.

This has been an outstandingly fun journey, and it has now become one of my favorites stories. Thank you so much for sharing!
Witchy1ness chapter 240 . 12/7/2014
Just...mind blown. This phenomenal piece is truly one of the most amazing things I have ever read. The way original characters were introduced over the course of the saga meant that instead of detracting from the story, they helped to accent and flavour it. The fact that the story as a whole retained the 'spirit of Star Wars' despite being AU was brilliant, and I look forward to now reading all the other off-shoots and sequel(s).
Axcel chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Selias

I just tell myself that she couldn't have been fourteen. No matter how intelligent, mature, and charismatic she is, everyone would know that she simply has not been alive long enough to have gained the experience to not be naive and to recognize manipulation and politicking (that is a word). At the very least, no one would want a child to be ensnared in politics, so they wouldn't vote for one even if they approved of her.
Selias chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Ever since Tatooine? Creepy.
Selias chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I like Obi-Wan/Padme, but whenever I read it, I remember that Padme is 11 years younger than Obi-Wan. Right now, in this story, a twenty-five year old Obi-Wan Kenobi is practically romancing a fourteen year old girl.
Skiffy1313 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hi,

I like your writing, and this is a very interesting story. However, I couldn't help but notice that there are many lines taken directly or barely paraphrased from the scripts, novelizations, etc.

You may not be aware of this, but under the FFN rules and guidelines, copyrighted passages should not be reproduced in stories. This includes excerpts from the original source. Crediting the author does not absolve this infringement.

Actions not allowed:

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

We also have an email from the FFN confirming this:

"Re: [#51766] Query regarding novelizations and quotation of copyrighted dialogue in fanfiction

Support 8/01/13

To: horusavenger

To be safe, we do not allow any inclusion of copyrighted passages within fanfictions.

Please help us spread the word.

Zack

Please remove the copyrighted sections from your work."

We suggest replacing them with writing of your own creation. You do not have to delete your story, but please do not reproduce whole conversations from the copyrighted source material, just have a summary if the events that occurred in canon in your own words.
time2read chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Great CH!
bigtomato chapter 60 . 5/1/2014
Oddly I feel really sorry for Breha and Bail now :p
bigtomato chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
I am enjoying it, just needs more Sabé :D She never gets enough credit for the risks she takes as Amidala's decoy, and giving Padmé the freedom to escape now and then from her duty. :) more Sabé!
bigtomato chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I realise this is a Padmé / Obi-Wan fic, but I do hope there is plenty of Sabé in it. My favourite character currently... despite her small part in the film. Keira Knightley...
KitBeast chapter 91 . 11/8/2013
im sorry but i have to say this. i know this story is years old and you've probably lost interest with it but ive just read 91 chapters of this story in one night and i keep getting the overriding feeling that Anakin Kenobi seems to see Vader (im saying Vader cause you have TOO many people called Anakin which makes it near impossible to follow) as more of a father than Obi wan, who is his actual father. not to mention the fact that everything seems to always come back to Vader
Stanwise chapter 75 . 9/23/2013
This story is remarkable so far. In the past, I never really gave much thought to an Obidala pairing, but you have made it really work here. I must say that I now prefer it over the cheesy canon pairing portrayed in the films which I still nevertheless hold a great respect for. But back to your story: You've stayed true to and even improved the characters in my opinion. I especially like how you portrayed Anakin's fall to the Dark Side. Those ROTS chapters were quite gripping. His motivations are even more believable in this context so kudos! Anyways, I still have not reached the end and am quite a ways off but I figured I should something now. Great job!
Noelle Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Just curious, but y did u put a hyphen between Qui-Gon but not
Obi-Wan?
Lionchilde chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
This is the author again:

To the person asking about the hyphens in the names:

1. The source material for this story included versions of the script and novels where there was no hyphen in Obi's name. I don't have any source material without a hyphen in Qui-Gon's.

2. If you read the story far enough, you'll find out that there is a plot-related significance to the names and hyphen or lack thereof.
Michelle chapter 63 . 6/11/2013
I don't get why Leia's memories would have to be erased again. She's 13 years old... She can keep a secret. It's her choice to stay as well... So though she would feel homesick, that fact would help. & she already was a rebel without her memories... So it's not like something changed in her that someone would be sble to sense?