Reviews for One Path
xDrugUserx chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
It was quite a nice chapter, and I rather enjoyed the Fable reference at the end.
yaslanagirl chapter 18 . 10/25/2016
i've been wondering this for a little while now, but is Padme slightly Force sensitive in this story? I enjoy stories like that, and she seems to have a sense for when Obi Wan is near... and now with these dreams, i can't help but wonder.
yaslanagirl chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
yay! i've been really enjoying this story, but as we got closer and closer to the Lake Country portion (and with that awful not-quite-a-vision of Padme's), i've been worried about all three of them.
yaslanagirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
i simply /adore/ that sly little parting line that Obi Wan tosses back to Padme on the Temple steps. I really like that he used those particular words. I just really like parallels and references. especially when there's resonance. this is turning out to be a fantastic story!
yaslanagirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
ah, Obi-Wan, don't worry - /I/ thought your joke was funny... even though that's probably because i have a strange sense of humor XD

((I'm really really enjoying this new behind-the-scenes version of events! I'm hoping things will soon derail from canon, since things happened so tragically in that version of events, but the A/N has promised a different outcome so I am content to wait - but with eagerness and optimism! This is looking to be a somewhat slow-burn story, or possibly a very long continuation after a divergence (and solution, hopefully). As those are some of my favorite flavors of 'butterfly-effect' I am seriously looking forward to enjoying this story.

I'd like to thank the authors at the outset: for going on this adventure, paving the way, and leaving a lovely record of the journey for the rest of us to enjoy. I can't promise consistent reviews, because sometimes I get too caught up in the story to pause and comment before 'turning the page' to the next chapter. The habits of a child raised in the old age, on stories printed with ink and paper.

May the Force be with you))
LondonRose98 chapter 240 . 7/1/2016
I really liked this story but it disappointed me that you went to all that work of alluding to saving Anakin and just ended up killing him off like in the movie. Other than that it was great.
gwmclintock9 chapter 240 . 11/12/2015
kudos!
Guest chapter 137 . 8/5/2015
That... The recent chapters read (137 and the few before) were a total mess. I think I(maybe? Kinda?) Figured out what is going on, luckily.
NinjaMeap chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
UGH THIS IS TOO MUCH ANGST
NinjaMeap chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
MASTER JEDI KENOBI RETURNS?!
NinjaMeap chapter 23 . 7/5/2015
;*(

Mixed feelings, but I can't help but smile.

I like that Master Yoda was there, I was half hoping he'd come up and say Kenobi could rejoin the Order married.
NinjaMeap chapter 21 . 7/5/2015