Reviews for One Path
NabooRose chapter 240 . 9/1
Oh. My. Gosh. It's finally over! And what an amazing ending too! This story was just so beautifully well written, staying true to the characters' personalities, and the spirit of Star Wars. It's absolutely amazing.

I love the way you had Obi-Wan create a family, but still kept him true to his character and ideals. Also, the way you mirrored dialogue from the movie to fit different characters made my want to smile and cry uncontrollably at the same time. The elevator scene aboard the Executor was just so heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Seeing that there is still a hint of Anakin Skywalker left in the monstrosity that is Vader.

The way you wrote Vader's inner conflict was amazing as well. The flashbacks, feelings, and the way his perceived betrayals left him vulnerable to the Dark were heartbreakingly perfect. The redemption at the end, in my opinion, was the best thing any of them could have hoped for.

Also, the Kenobi family is just so, so sweet and amazing. Padme and Obi-Wan's interaction at the beginning, Qui-Gon obliviousness to the commlink situation (the way that he was puzzling over the story as a Force ghost made me laugh;)), the children and growing family- all of it was beautiful and touching. The children's personalities and names were amazing, too. Obi-too and Junior's nicknames, and the way they interact with others and each other, Shmi's spitfire, rebellious personality and the way she interacts with Jareth, Isaly and Ani's love story, the way Leia still becomes something of a daughter to Bail, and just how you kept the Star Wars story the same, despite the introduction of all these new characters. I don't think I've ever loved any OC's as much as I love these. And Hardy too. I loved how the Kenobi's took him in, despite his former position as the enemy. The only thing I wish, though, is that we learned about Mara Jade. I loved the way she was written, too. Since there is no definite ending, I am hoping that she becomes part of the Kenobi Clan and marries Luke.

Anyway, thanks so, so much for writing this amazing story! This is by far one of the best (and probably also the longest) fan fiction I have read. Thank you so much for putting in the time, effort, and energy into creating this beautiful story of hope, love, family, and Star Wars! Words are not sufficient to describe how much I loved this story. :)

-NabooRose 3 3 :)
SigningSiren chapter 215 . 4/20
I rather enjoyed that duel. It is good to see Ani's proficiency tempered with his calmness and clarity of vision now. The tempo and dialogue put me in mind of Wesley and Inigo's duel from 'The Princess Bride.' I almost wanted them to suddenly explain that neither of them was really left handed.
SigningSiren chapter 60 . 4/5
So many fake outs! You are keeping me up way too late. I love the idea of Obi- wan learning to love and follow the force, as well as the contrasts between his and Anakin's versions of love
xDrugUserx chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
It was quite a nice chapter, and I rather enjoyed the Fable reference at the end.
tchailenova chapter 18 . 10/25/2016
i've been wondering this for a little while now, but is Padme slightly Force sensitive in this story? I enjoy stories like that, and she seems to have a sense for when Obi Wan is near... and now with these dreams, i can't help but wonder.
tchailenova chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
yay! i've been really enjoying this story, but as we got closer and closer to the Lake Country portion (and with that awful not-quite-a-vision of Padme's), i've been worried about all three of them.
tchailenova chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
i simply /adore/ that sly little parting line that Obi Wan tosses back to Padme on the Temple steps. I really like that he used those particular words. I just really like parallels and references. especially when there's resonance. this is turning out to be a fantastic story!
tchailenova chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
ah, Obi-Wan, don't worry - /I/ thought your joke was funny... even though that's probably because i have a strange sense of humor XD

((I'm really really enjoying this new behind-the-scenes version of events! I'm hoping things will soon derail from canon, since things happened so tragically in that version of events, but the A/N has promised a different outcome so I am content to wait - but with eagerness and optimism! This is looking to be a somewhat slow-burn story, or possibly a very long continuation after a divergence (and solution, hopefully). As those are some of my favorite flavors of 'butterfly-effect' I am seriously looking forward to enjoying this story.

I'd like to thank the authors at the outset: for going on this adventure, paving the way, and leaving a lovely record of the journey for the rest of us to enjoy. I can't promise consistent reviews, because sometimes I get too caught up in the story to pause and comment before 'turning the page' to the next chapter. The habits of a child raised in the old age, on stories printed with ink and paper.

May the Force be with you))
LondonRose98 chapter 240 . 7/1/2016
I really liked this story but it disappointed me that you went to all that work of alluding to saving Anakin and just ended up killing him off like in the movie. Other than that it was great.
gwmclintock9 chapter 240 . 11/12/2015
kudos!
Guest chapter 137 . 8/5/2015
That... The recent chapters read (137 and the few before) were a total mess. I think I(maybe? Kinda?) Figured out what is going on, luckily.
NinjaMeap chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
UGH THIS IS TOO MUCH ANGST
NinjaMeap chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
MASTER JEDI KENOBI RETURNS?!
NinjaMeap chapter 23 . 7/5/2015
;*(

Mixed feelings, but I can't help but smile.

I like that Master Yoda was there, I was half hoping he'd come up and say Kenobi could rejoin the Order married.
NinjaMeap chapter 21 . 7/5/2015