Reviews for One Path
Brievel chapter 240 . 5/13
...*sniffle* I have no idea what I'll do with my life now. But this was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read.
You know I'd really love to see a collab between you, and Aruna7, and Malicean, and frodogenic - you've all got very similar approaches and Star Destroyer-loads of talent, and similar styles. Sadly frodogenic is no longer an active member so that would be impossible even if y'all could still write... :/
Brievel chapter 239 . 5/13
Noooooo! Noooooooooooo! *wails like a baby* I wanted a happy ending! D,:
Brievel chapter 237 . 5/13
A big silly grin plastered itself on my face right about the time Mara Jade remembered Shmi's name and called her by it. :D
Brievel chapter 235 . 5/13
*dances madly about in excitement and anxiety and wild cheering on of Ani and his excellent tension-diffusing-enough-to-keep-my-circuits-from-blowing quips*
Brievel chapter 233 . 5/13
...*faints from tension and suspense*

*wakes up long enough to applaud that last line*

*goes ahead and faints again*
Brievel chapter 227 . 5/13
"I don't know, fly *casual.*" Probably my favorite line ever of Han's. xD
Brievel chapter 214 . 5/13
*giggles uncontrollably* Poor Hardy - he's good and stuck, now, just like Han!
Brievel chapter 199 . 5/13
*mad cackles*
Brievel chapter 198 . 5/13
De ja vu. xD
Brievel chapter 191 . 5/12
I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF TALKING SUITS OF ARMOR WHO ARE TOO *BLASTED* STUBBORN FOR THEIR OWN GOOD!
Brievel chapter 186 . 5/12
...*takes deep breath and huffs in irritation* Honestly, Vadewalker, you are being ridiculous! Sulking like this...you're hurting yourself most, dimwitted man!
Brievel chapter 182 . 5/12
Disturbing, agonizing scene - made absolutely hilarious by Ani's nose itching. xD
Brievel chapter 175 . 5/12
Um...?
Brievel chapter 174 . 5/12
Don't worry, Shmi, I'll be right there helping ya tear him apart...
Brievel chapter 172 . 5/12
Ah man, Shmi...don't you lose yourself, now, honey...