Reviews for Kizamu
KureNo11 chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
I always love how Kenshin teases Kaoru so freely. There are number of times he did that, and I bet he only wanted to see Kaoru's wrath because he enjoys that so much *grin
katsumi0003 chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Hahahahaha. Kenshin will surely smelled like laundry soap considering he was so obssessed in doing the damn laundry.
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Kaoru you're second to none, alright?
Kiryki chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
I make a point to leave reviews when something makes me cry and sure this is random ass chapter 7 of a fic written like five years ago or something but it made me cry very emotional tears so yeah, well done on that.
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
And I love your avatar! 3
orchid14 chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
Sweet little story! I'd kill Kenshin if he ever dared compare my Kaoru-chan to his dead evil wife (or remotely want Kaoru to be more like her). Thank you for the story!
orchid14 chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
This made me recall one of the scenes in the first Rurouni Kenshin Movie adaptation, when Kenshin was standing in the bamboo woods reflecting, then Kaoru came and they both came back to the dojo.
orchid14 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Excellent drabbles! I loved all of the stories so far.
A Midsummer chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Fluffy those two idiots are.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aww, Ken-chan. You were disappointed, ain't ya?
waiting4morning chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
This is a nice little collection! I especially like the last one about scents.
miss greenpeace chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Brings me a lot of joy and warmth. Love it. Light yet meaningful, and spot on characterization. Feels like an incredibly tasty tea in the afternoon, and I want it to go on forever. Will you ever continue this? Cos this is very, very good canon. Am so looking forward for more. With lots of love,

Ms greenpeace
CaylieJelly chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
They're just so in character. These are exquisite fanfictions and each provokes emotions. I swear, I was on the brink of tears most of the time. But you really did a great job of placing the two hilarious one-shots at the beginning and at the end. :)
DesertRose3000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Screw the cat. I want to read about Kaoru stroking Kenshin.
plumafleur chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
this is one wonderful piece of drabble, thanks for posting it!