Reviews for Kizamu
WholeDream chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Really great story in whole chapters. Everything went so sweet. I sometimes think about Kenshin like the way Kaoru thought on the story and you gave great answer..LOL I'm a die hard Kenshin lover, of course I add this as my favorite :)
ms greenpeace chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Too lazy to log in but this is wonderful! *cries* haven't seen such a warm depiction of kenshin and kaoru's marriage life for a long while :'') and it's collection too! I really do hope you continue to work on this cos their interaction is beautiful :')) and not many can capture the essence of their relationship as the way you portrait them: simple, subtle, yet strong in such a quiet way. This is a gem. Thanks for a beautiful read, and pls update soon!
Allemagne chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I love this collection. I love how you portray their relationship. I, too, was of the opinion that Kenshin would be having nightmares after Kaoru's "death," so you were able to bring that to life for me (in a much better way than I ever could!). I eagerly await more chapters.
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
There is a naturalness to the way you portray Kenshin and Kaoru together that I quite like and seems very in tune with the canon characters and the times. The sweet way they enjoy holding hands and the way they leave unsaid as much as said (Kenshin agreeing that white plum was not the scent for Kaoru, for instance) shows how they have grown closer but still have the quiet reticence of their personalities and the times.
panii-pari chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
i really enjoyed these! for some reason it's been difficult for me to find canon rk fic, so i'm glad i found these snippets. i loved each and every one of these :)
pinaydilag chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Excellent! I could not think of any better way to express how I feel about the Tomoe-Kenshin-Kaoru relationship than this. This is exactly how I regard their position. WOW. It's so much better to read it from someone's point of view. I love every single bit of this drabble.

"Just... be happy with me." I could cry hearing this out. I sincerely love Kaoru. Not even Kenshin can match how I love her.
pinaydilag chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
This collection hits Bull's Eye! I love the way you convey the emotions here. Truth be said, Tomoe has always been my ONLY insecurity. But the truth of her existence and importance in the RK universe can never be denied. You did very well with this drabble. Same with the succeeding ones. Thank you for sharing.
Daisy's Blog chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
i like this chapter

it was very sweet and natural and i liked the flow
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
LOL i expected her to say that, it was funny.
amie689 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
LOL! Laundry soap can hardly constitute as romantic.. but I assure to married couples.. it signifies love and care .. in a significantly more lasting fashion. It is home and where the heart is :)
SRAS9 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
lol It must have been really true! XD Great drabble!
Saki-Hime chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Awww nice stories, i like them. Update soon.
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
for someone who hardly ever experienced a real home -finally having one would be a wonderful thing.

gin
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
very nice.

reminds me of the explanation that hiko gave to kaoru about her feelings of inadequacy in the following [remove spaces please]

TAKEN WITH THE NOTION by Sekihara Tae

sekihara. dreamhost Akabeko/fanfic/taken/index. html

gin
Leina chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Yet another wonderful piece. I'm so glad you updated!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »